WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, caught it last night. It was cool, you can tell they really thought he'd just be back for Survivor Series and that's it cause most of the special does cover leading up to SS and then everything else just feels kinda rushed in comparison.

It's good, liked it!

Me too, I like it when they're completely honest about things too,

Bill came across as a really decent and cool guy now. I'm glad he got everything he wanted from his last run, because if he really hadn't enjoyed anything about his career that would have been a real shame. It was also really strange to see Taker out of character, especially given that he was gearing up for an emotional show of his own - when Goldberg said "any advice?" every preconception I'd ever had of him disappeared

The KO special is fantastic!

Certainly was, I hope they followed others too. That bit where

Vince basically blanked him at Mania though

, damn that was ice cold.

I hope AJ will be featured on that show

I'd love to see that. Seth's had a 24/7 special so I couldn't see him having one. Roman's probably a lock (and wouldn't we all love to see what's said in the back with him?) Maybe Alexa on the womens' side?

One of those shows on Roman could actually make people like him more. Unless he comes off as a dick like he so often does.

If they showed more of what happens with him and Vince backstage, I think it'd help his case - people have these ideas that he calls his shots, and I don't think anyone can do that.

Guest Fight Me.

Was the latest Table for 3 filmed before or after Ric Flair's hospitalization? That man needs to finally slow his lifestyle down

It was before, I believe this episode was postponed because of his health issues.

Archived