WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

What about the Peacock lol Also Ministry Taker basically dressing like ABA Taker before the official repackaging is forever cursed to me.

Guest Fight Me.

I always get spoiled on who's #1 on these mini-series lists they've been putting out lol People seem up in arms about who got #1 greatest tag team of all time, despite them being well deserving me thinks...And statistically, it makes sense too lol

The New Day

Guest Fight Me.

Lex Luger Icons episode delayed for a stronger lead-in, possibly the day of a PPV or something. Bro, it's Fourth of July!!! It was the perfect time to release it lol

Guest Fight Me.

First Lex Luger's Icons episode, now this. What's up? I guess one will air after MITB, but what other strong lead in do they have? Are they just gonna keep it on hold for another month after SS? They gonna just release one project a month now? This would've been perfect to close nWo week and the Luger one was supposed to drop on the Fourth. C'mon. What's their plan? Lol

The planned WWE Untold documentary on The Nexus has reportedly been shelved and there’s no additional work being done on the project, according to PWInsider.

There were other WWE documentary and content projects planned that have also been paused, while work is now being resumed on other projects.

As noted, the Broken Skull Sessions episode with WWE Hall of Famers Kevin Nash and Steve Austin did not air this past weekend after being pulled. It is edited and complete, and a new date should be announced soon. There is no solid word on the premiere date of the WWE Icons doc on Lex Luger, which was nixed the weekend before, but it is still scheduled to air. As noted, WWE reportedly wanted a stronger lead-in for the documentary, possibly during a pay-per-view weekend.

There has been a lot of programming removed from t he WWE Network on Peacock and the international version as of late. PWInsider reports that this is because of changes in strategy and the roll-out for original content on the Network, as the service adjusts to its new place in the WWE hierarchy under the TV department.

It was noted that with changes made internally to departments that were folded into each other, a part of the recent corporate restructuring, there was a previously set schedule that was set to roll-out, and with so many people put into new positions, and those people needing to learn the ropes, there have been some growing pains.

A source noted that internally, things are much better off than it would appear from the outside, based off shows recently being pulled, and that they believed the re-shuffling of existing plans will end up being a long-term positive for the Network, but not all the ducks were in the same row as of late.

Bruh ?

Guest Fight Me.

Apparently the only reason Main Event and 205 Live are still going is cause Hulu pays WWE good for em. So I can see this partnership continuing, if not, then yeah these shows are done lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived