WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

I still keep the app on my phone cause it's basically gone back to being a news app like it was pre-Network and good place to check the roster page lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...so, my litmus test for the Peacock version of the Network was always going to be ONS 2006. I kinda decided that would be how I judged their intentions.

Today, I browsed through that. Skipped to the main event to see what the language was like in RVD vs Cena, but the stream actually started with Eugene in the ring, which was a good thing. So...here's this guy pretending to be mentally handicapped...and from an outsider's perspective, you're supposed to support him. He's done nothing wrong to the eyes of the unsuspecting mainstream viewer. Anyway...the crowd chants of "shut the *Censored* up" are still there. Then...out comes Sandman, and he canes the shit out of Eugene to a raucous chorus of "*Censored* em up, Sandman! *Censored* em up!"...So, yeah...it seems like Peacock is only worried about vague instances of blackface. Because violently attacking a man with down syndrome is fine. Lol

Guest Fight Me.
9 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Are there any decent free content like there were on the wwe network?(US)

Yeah, there is a free version of Peacock as well. My cousin and I checked it out a week before we made the switch. We were able to check out some random events that were unlocked, like one of the more recent Royal Rumbles.

Just now, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, there is a feee version of Peacock as well. My cousin and I checked it out a week before we made the switch. We were able to check out some random events that were unlocked, like one of the more recent Royal Rumbles.

Yeah I have the free version or Peacock but just haven't checked the wwe section as the set up sucks and makes me miss the network even more

Guest Fight Me.

Checking out Raw Talk. Why does it say I gave 3 days to watch it? Are they gonna remove content shortly after airing? Tf? I mean I don't care much for Raw Talk, but imagine them doing this with the WWE 24 series or Stone Cold's pod or something.

I was watching the HBK/Nash special just now, and they literally put a commercial in the middle of Shawn talking. Like...they don't give a shit at all. Just commercials everywhere on Peacock. He was in the middle of a story, it went to an ad for State Farm Insurance...and when it came back, it didn't even continue where it left off...it was further along. Peacock is such shit. Lol.

Guest Fight Me.

I heard he's doing good work nowadays. Happy for him.

Remember when they apparently had a Nexus reunion planned for Mania last year before the pandemic? ???

Guest Fight Me.

Thought today we were getting both the Priest Chronicle and RVD Icons specials, but the RVD thing is next week. Still, the Priest thing should be good. Probably a lot of Bad Bunny lol

Guest Fight Me.

I like that both the Priest and Edge specials are listed as S4 E2. So Priest's is listed under his despite being newer lol

They also need to add dates to everything. I thought the Seth/Triple H Timeline was new, but it's from last Fall lol

WWE is the worst at this shit. I mean...I don't even care about this show, but...you went from having your own network, to now being on Peacock...but there are still exclusive shows to other services like Roku? I know y'all will do anything for money, but...damn. Give it a rest. Do your fans a goddamn service for once. Lol.

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1235019-wwes-fight-like-a-girl-show-to-air-exclusively-on-roku?fbclid=IwAR03vbWRqLUZqcfidy9RXs0AktmU4Wyr3Gzk8GKquTF2E2M-Qc7zLf-_pKQ

Archived