WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Goldberg got Dish Network too. Wtf big man, love yourself.

Damn, thought Goldberg had an older son for a sec but I guess it's been 4 years already since we last saw him dabbing on the top rope on Raw. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here. We've had this vast library for years and they are starting with no match markers and not a complete library. And it'll be several months until we may see it all. If we see it all. I'm hoping they don't further edit anything like from the attitude era because it's not on their own platform anymore. Just worried and a little frustrated.

Can anyone tell me if you can screenshot Peacock mobile app streams? That's how I get the PPV match card graphics on the Network and I'm gonna be upset if you can't screenshot anymore lol

Edit:

I hate it here.

Guest Fight Me.

Did not expect the 50 Greatest Women's Superstars thing to be an episodic thing. It's cool, giving everyone their own time.

It's crazy how the Chickbusters have more of a footnote in WWE history than the Dudebusters, who they parodied since AJ was dating Trent at the time lol

Good seeing Gail Kim get her due despite them not knowing what to do with her and how she left in bad terms.

Jacqueline winning the Cruiserweight title is one of my favorite SD Ruthless Agression moments and I don't know why lmao

Surprised the Bellas didn't make the Top 25 lol

But my girl Io did!!!

Lol of course Steph is in this.

It feels weird that they counted The Bellas together as one but Michelle McCool is way higher than Layla lol

So, I guess WWE Network won't even let you manually cancel/delete your account now. I wanted to do that just for peace of mind. But, they've removed the option, and it just says "we've moved to peacock" or whatever. I mean...I know they're automatically closing the service down. I just thought it might be a good idea to remove my account before then. 

Yeah...so I just logged into Peacock for the first time, and it's *censored*ing bad. Hahaha. The organization is shit to begin with, and the amount of content is downright anemic. I doubt they will ever add as much as we had before. This was a shit move for everyone...but you know, the "powers that be" sure do like making their big money deals. This will be useful for watching the PPVs, and maybe some of the specials. It's a major downgrade for everything else. 

Archived