WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Just finished, great piece. It felt very different from anything else, then I noticed it wasn't a Chronicle or WWE 24 or 365 or anything. It's its own stand-alone thing and that's pretty cool I think. Wish they had kept filming a little longer until the Riott Squad win the titles or something cool, they will definitely need to revist this someday.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Still gotta watch that. They also just added a new KO Chronicle and Broken Skull Sessions with Drew McIntyre.

Speaking of Drew, my mans got Matthew McConaughey and Chris Hemsworth on his show. How? :lol:

Also, gotta finish it, but Swerve City Pod with Vic Joseph and Wade Barrett is pretty funny lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Best of Luke Harper is up. 3 and a half hours long but it includes new tributes as well, even from Bray out of character. Saw a lot of these matches already recently, so I'm just skipping to right before each match for the tribute parts.

I did rewatch The Wyatts vs. the ECW Originals though. Haven't watched it since it first happened. This match went crazy, and I remember their Raw rematch was just as good.

Archived