WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Watched an episode of Story Time for the first time since they replaced Mean Gene with King. He's just not witty at all, he just says lame shit after every stroy like "I can't blame ya, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE WWE."

On 10/16/2020 at 7:49 PM, Fight Me. said:

Watched an episode of Story Time for the first time since they replaced Mean Gene with King. He's just not witty at all, he just says lame shit after every stroy like "I can't blame ya, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE WWE."

Wow now I don't look forward to catching up on the new season lol

Guest Fight Me.

I literally cannot believe all the promotion and publicity Hawkins & Ryder's podcast got on the season premiere of Miz & Mrs. :lol: They could've easily removed this episode cause it legit revolved around their live show...but it's really cool that they didn't. So kudos to WWE or USA or whoever had to make that decision.

Guest Fight Me.

I hate that they stopped doing these, I guess cause there's not enough legends that can get medically cleared every year. But *Censored* it, just have em in backstage segments or promos and bring out the retro sets. The set is mainly what I'm tryna see lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Finally got around to watching the BOD documentary. So good, but *Censored*, sucks that it had to end on such sad notes with Taker's streak ending, the match with Roman and the Crown Jewel match with DX lmao

Archived