WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna dive off that bitch

- Kevin Owens 2020

crazy how one day imma have to tell my kids about these times. Like yeah we had to wear a masks like superheroes out in public.... well most of us did.

also crazy looking back seeing how quick things changed. Really doesn’t seem that long, but it was. Truly a story for the ages.

Guest Fight Me.

Has anyone started the Timeline series yet? Love reliving the AJ-Cena feud right now, it was pretty surreal at the time. I'm surprised they didn't skip over The Club vs. Cena, Enzo & Cass (though they didn't mention them by name) and they covered when Dean Ambrose was added into the mix as well.

Lol they edited out Ellsworth but not Enzo.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Also checked out The Day of: SummerSlam '20 special and WWE Timeline special on the Trish/Mickie feud. Great stuff. Can't wait to check out the Untold special on Cena/Edge when I can.

?

Season 4 of WWE Story Time has been officially announced for the WWE Network.

WWE announced today that the animated series will return on Friday, October 9, and will be available on the free version of the WWE Network. A new episode will air on demand each week.

The narrator for season 4 will be WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler. WWE Hall of Famer Gene Okerlund hosted the first 3 seasons.

Season 4 of Story Time will feature stories from Big Show, The Miz, Christian, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Xavier Woods, Natalya, Ruby Riott, Bruce Prichard, plus WWE Hall of Famers Mark Henry, Bret Hart, JBL and The Godfather.

Below is WWE’s full announcement on the new season:

New season of WWE Story Time coming to WWE Network

A new season of WWE Story Time, the animated series that recreates sports-entertainment’s most absurd stories as told by your favorite Superstars, is coming to the Free Version of WWE Network.

Season four kicks off on Friday, Oct. 9, with a new episode available on demand every week.

Along with more off-the-wall, never-before-heard stories, the upcoming season of WWE Story Time will feature the cartoon debuts of several Superstars and Legends.

Jerry “The King” Lawler will lend his voice as the show’s new narrator. He picks up the mantle left by incomparable WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund, who hosted the first three seasons before his passing in 2019.

“I feel honored that they called on me take ‘Mean’ Gene’s place as the host,” Lawler told “Stone Cold” Steve Austin during his recent appearance on The Broken Skull Sessions.

Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Xavier Woods, Ruby Riott, Natalya, Bret “Hit Man” Hart, JBL, The Godfather and Bruce Prichard will also appear on the show in animated form for the first time, joining the ranks of illustrated raconteurs like Big Show, The Miz, Christian and Mark Henry.

Don’t miss season four of WWE Story Time, premiering Oct. 9 on the Free Version of WWE Network.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived