WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2020 at 3:19 AM, Fight Me. said:

Does anybody else have to sign into their network like almost every week? I swear I have to every time I get on. Not sure if it has to do with sharing with so many people (4 others) but it's not like we're all on at once.

I wish it was once a week, I think it started 2 days ago but now everytime I open the app it asks me to sign in. It's getting kinda annoying now, lol.

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, E#37 said:

I wish it was once a week, I think it started 2 days ago but now everytime I open the app it asks me to sign in. It's getting kinda annoying now, lol.

It probably is every time, but I only get on once a week so that's probably why I said that. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Chapter 2 was great. Crazy the amount of training he did for the match with Cena. He did look good, wonder if he really could've gone 20+ mins like he wanted to.

Next week's episode is gonna be rough on the Saudi Arabia matches. Looks like the Goldberg one won't be til the week after that though. That trainwreck kinda does deserve an episode of it's own lol

Guest Fight Me.

Is the app working for anyone on PS4 right now? Strange, it won't even load for me. Just stays on a black screen.

STAMFORD, Conn., June 1, 2020 – WWE today unveiled the Free Version of WWE Network, the company’s award-winning digital streaming service, unlocking a vast portion of its content library with more than 15,000 action-packed WWE titles now available for free.

The Free Version of WWE Network includes:

• New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
  • Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
  • Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
  • Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
  • Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline

“The launch of WWE Network’s Free Version is a key component of our company’s digitization strategy and a new way for all fans to be able to experience premium WWE content,” said Jayar Donlan, WWE Executive Vice President, Advanced Media. “As we continue to reimagine WWE Network’s offering, the Free Version will serve as an effective way to reach a broader group of consumers and allow them to experience the history and spectacle of WWE.”

WWE Network’s Free Version is available now … no credit card required. To access, download the WWE App on any device, including TVs, gaming consoles, mobile phones, tablets and computers.

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-introduces-the-new-free-version-of-wwe-network

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, freaked me out hearing Macho talk normal lol

Loved the Sting doc. Felt a lot like a modern day one. Everything looked clean too, I was surprised lol And why'd they have all that footage and never release it?

Guest Fight Me.

When's the next Last Ride? I'm tired of waiting. ?

I swear there was one coming out today but maybe they postponed it due to Flair's WWE 24 special tonight.

Archived