WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching judgement day 2000. Still awsome.  Now (loved it back then ).   But erm and I hate to mention it.   (Seriously).   But just finished. Watching the submission. Match.  Thought they had erased.  Him from. History. Did they change their minds. 

spent today watching the ecw documentary.    Loved it.  It’s the reason why the network is awsome ...no. Iam not Cyrus.  ??.    You can watch the dvds you never bought at the time ?.   

quistion for everyone.  Is there anything. You think should be here by now  for me it’s the wcw/new japan super shows.  That would be network I mean awsome 

Guest Fight Me.

This Drew Chronicle starting sad af.

Mad confused for a sec. Thought Ivar was Killian Dain and Sarah Logan was Nikki Cross with dyed hair. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Break It Down is a nice little series. Just a superstar taking 10-15 mins talking about the highlights of their career so far. Just watched the Ricochet one, and there's others on Trish, KO and Drew as well.

Guest Fight Me.

Does anybody else have to sign into their network like almost every week? I swear I have to every time I get on. Not sure if it has to do with sharing with so many people (4 others) but it's not like we're all on at once.

Archived