WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Cool. I don't think there's an OVW/DSW one yet though, could've done that first. Though I guess since OVW is still a thing and I believe is currently developmental for Impact. Plus, they would've had to bring Cornette back in again to interview him lol

On the latest episode of the Jerry Lawler Show Jerry The King Lawler revealed that he will taking over on WWEs Story Time animation show on the WWE Network. Lawler is replacing the late Mean Gene Okerlund for the shows third season.

Was just thinking about this show the other day wondering if they'll bring it back

Guest Fight Me.

I was just about to say the same thing lol

This Truth doc is good. People sleep on what a talent he is. Former NWA World Champion, put respeck on his name.

The R-Truth vignettes were one of my faves tbh.

I can see Truth being one of Vince's favorite people.

Ive heard Truth say in interviews that when he is given something he makes it work. Now he doesnt just do it blindly but he will put his spin on it. Vince probably love that and it shows that guys can still do that but due to fear they just follow the script.

Guest Fight Me.

The Evolution episode of Ruthless Aggression came on right after the Truth doc. I been stuck on the network all day lmao

"I'M A BABYFACE. I'M A BABYFACE. SMILE, YOU LITTLE PUNK." :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived