WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I'm so behind on Network specials. Mainly cause the Network *censored*ing sucks on Chromecast now. Think the last one I watched was the Kane Untold one.

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Network News issued the following press release announcing that a new episode of Untold will be coming to the network featuring Hall of Famer Sting. Check out the details below.

We knew more WWE Untold was on the way. We even saw an episode focused on Sting was set to arrive, though details werent clear as to what exactly that special would cover. Now we know, and we can exclusively bring you information on WWE Untold: Stings Last Stand.

This new episode of the popular WWE Network series will obviously be covering Sting, and more specifically, his last match with Seth Rollins when he challenged for the WWE Championship. This match saw Sting get injured, and it would be his final event before retiring while being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. The latest upload will be the ninth edition of WWE Untold and the second to focus on Sting specifically. This special looks to be arriving on WWE Network on Friday, November 22nd, ahead of the major Survivor Series and NXT Takeover: WarGames 2019 weekend.

Below is the synopsis for the upcoming edition of WWE Untold: Stings Last Stand:

WWE Untold Stings Last Stand

For the first time in his legendary 30-year career, Sting challenged for the WWE Championship. The Vigilante, Seth Rollins and more reveal the never-before-told stories behind what became The Stingers final match.

Starrcade 2019 Card (one hour of it will be aired on the Network this Sunday):

* Bray Wyatt vs. Braun Strowman in a Steel Cage match for the Universal Title

* Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin

* Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

* The Kabuki Warriors vs. Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross for the WWE Womens Tag Team Titles

* The Miz vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Sami Zayn for the WWE Intercontinental Title

* The New Day vs. Revival for the WWE SmackDown Tag-Team Titles

* Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley w/ Lana Last Man Standing

* KO Show with Kevin Owens & Ric Flair

* AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens

Guest Fight Me.

We using this thread? We out here.

I hate people who call all internet things "memes." It would be a gif, Tom lol

35 mins left and we still got a Fatal 4 Way tag match and a Last Man Standing match. How lol

Crazy that Alexa came back and didn't immediately turn on Nikki lol

Kairi's evil laugh. ?

I love the Kabuki Warriors' new theme.

The end of that show was um.. weird :lol:

The Rusev run-in? Or did you get more lol

The end of the show was The Fiend vs Braun Strowman in a steel cage for the Universal Title. It went about 7 minutes and ended with Bray throwing Braun into the cage and then just walking out the door. It was probably the most anticlimactic ending Ive ever seen lol. Everyone was booing.

After the match, LG&KA came out to mock Strowman then got powerslammed to send the crowd home happy.

The Rusev angle was probably the best part of the show. Everything else was good but that was the most fun.

Archived