WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

So this Shield thing is actually them having another final match together? Thought all this time till a few mins ago that it was just a big doc :facepalm:

Yeah, Dean's last live event. I think some other matches will take place too, like they've advertised Finn so I imagine he'll lose the title here lol

Guest Fight Me.

Watching SD 4/21/2005 episode and I forgot this was when Matt Morgan debuted..... I'm going to hell :lol:

Is that the MSG show where he destroyed Zack Ryder? Lol

Guest Fight Me.

Random but what's everybody's best device to watch the Network on in terms of quality? I usually use my PS4 just cause it's most convenient. But man, it's a treat whenever I get to use my Chromecast in the other room. Right now I'm actually using the TV app on my Smart TV and it feels like I'm watching on a whole new TV. Haven't used it in years due to how slow my TV is, but man, so clear and crisp. It's beautiful. :lol:

Yeah PS4 is really good for the Network. I haven't had any problems in so long, and even they were just because of my internet connection being iffy.

Really? Im surprised. I constantly have problems. It always skips back 10 seconds and then catches up to live feed. Makes things really hard to watch. My friends have this problem too.

The Network is really poorly programmed. Its gotta be outdated.

Guest Fight Me.

Random but finally a new 205 Live bumper since the first one when the show debuted...

Somehow Tajiri is still in it after getting released 2 years ago. :lol:

On the SD 6/9/2005 episode and Chris Benoit's theme is forever a banger, idc :(

Oh and Tazz/Taz coming out near the end of the show after Kurt clocked him with a chair earlier that night was crazy back then.

ECW invasion episode? Thought that was so good at the time.

Guest Fight Me.

He actually came out of retirement and did a couple shows last year for fun after doing Robbie E's podcast lol Shame he wouldn't come back full time, being a school principal and all.

Yeah I remember seeing footage of his return entrance

Oh lord, I'm on the 7/28/2005 episode of SD and I didn't know Jillian Hall debuted that night. Thought JBL or Teddy Long brought her in. Actually I take that back, I somewhat remember her being allied with MNM first now.

Archived