WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

The Matt Riddle special is just all the WWE PC YouTube videos put together, no? *Censored* it, ima watch it all again anyway lmal

Was pretty good actually. Really filled in the blanks on his backstory (because I didn't know who he really was)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn hearing them talking about how ECW was gonna be streaming instead of being put on a network due to the freedom difference was crazy. Makes sense though.

Big Show's run was good tbh

Tommy being straight out honest about December to Dismember :lol: Ryder too.

Salute to Dusty :(

Hearing S.O.S for a brief sec tho

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

New episode of WWE Untold on Sting's debut went up the other day, good watch. Not sure what took em so long to do one on that though. :lol:

And new Table for 3 tonight with Cole, Gargano and Ricochet.

Guest Fight Me.

Does anyone know if the following programs are going to be released on WWE Network? Mix and Mrs. season 1 & Tribute to the Troops 2018

The new episodes of Miz & Mrs currently airing is still considered season one, so probably not for a while. Maybe not until right before the next season. Same for TTTT, not until right before the next one.

Guest Fight Me.

Was Untold:Sting new last night? Was on after 205 Live and after that a new table for 3 was on with Johnny Gargano, Ricochet & Adam Cole. That was actually great.

It went up a couple days ago.

Archived