WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I legit smiled when I saw this. The Fashion Files were awesome. So happy to see them back.

The part of Matt was great haha

That line from Christian about Edge "having previous" for pitching his tent on Matt's property - wow.

Shawn was hilarious, it's nice to see how many superstars throw themselves into the E & C show. Bayley in the counselling session was funny too.

https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1076261633985601536?s=19

The Good Brothers are getting a show too. :lol:

I love the replies to Maffew!!

Guest Fight Me.

So 4 first episodes for new shows went up today under original specials. These include Xavier's Arcade Challenge, Botch Club, Kitchen SmackDown! and Fashion Files: Cold Case Unit. :D

All about 15 mins long, fun watch if you've got an hour to kill.

Guest Fight Me.

NEW WWE NETWORK ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARY COMING NEXT WEEK THE NIGEL MCGUINNESS STORY

In just a little over a week WWE Network will air the first ever NXT UK Takeover. Following that monumental event will be a brand new WWE Network original titled The Nigel McGuinness Story. Listed to premiere immediately following the NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool event at 4:30 PM EST, the special is listed in a one hour time slot. Of course, that isnt an exact run time by any means and keep in mind that the Takeover event could run either longer or shorter.

Regardless of specific run time and air time, this is a special that will likely appeal to many. Nigel McGuinness is one of the biggest stars in the history of independent wrestling and is often one of the top five or so names credited to the independent boom of the 2000s. Nigel later had a run in TNA Wrestling as Desmond Wolfe before becoming a WWE commentator who is currently on air for nearly five hours per week with 205 Live, NXT, two episodes of NXT UK, and Main Event duty. His story is particularly interesting because it had been expected he would join WWE when Daniel Bryan did, with many expecting great success for him, but injuries and other health concerns would both prevent that signing and later contribute to his career being cut short. Now he is one of the on air key players for the majority of WWE Network content each week.

Below is a synopsis for the upcoming special:

The story of Nigel McGuinness, a man with lifelong aspirations of becoming a WWE Superstar, whose career was unceremoniously cut short.

So, what do you think? Does this special interest you? Do you think any footage from before his WWE journey will be included potentially from Impact Wrestling or Ring of Honor? And do you hope to see documentaries similar to this concept in the future? Let us know all of your thoughts in the comment section below.

As always, stick to WWE Network News for the latest WWE Network news, results, exclusives, and more!

https://www.wwenetworknews.com/2019/01/05/new-wwe-network-original-documentary-coming-next-week-the-nigel-mcguinness-story/

Very cool.

Archived