WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Holy shit, that unaired "Where's Trent?" Z True Long Island Story footage with Cena vomiting, Kofi's floating head and Trent doing Slender Man of course. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

I missed Story Time. Tazz's story of Michael Cole going off on Vince doing a voice over was hilarious. :lol:

Also, tonight there will be a new episode of Photo Shoot with Charlotte and Ric Flair.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmb5NjQAHUo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=193mw47cd5218

Tonight's Table for 3 will be with Xavier Woods, Matt Hardy and Zack Ryder. Random bunch, but they're all gonna be discussing how social media impacted all of them.

So... Trying to get booked vs. Stepping out of the brother's shadow vs. Sextape?

I dont think Ryder has a sextape...

And you call yourself RyderFan? Think again.

He and Emma broke up over that shit

There is a sex tape involving Emma? Why am I only learning this now?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmb5NjQAHUo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=193mw47cd5218

Tonight's Table for 3 will be with Xavier Woods, Matt Hardy and Zack Ryder. Random bunch, but they're all gonna be discussing how social media impacted all of them.

So... Trying to get booked vs. Stepping out of the brother's shadow vs. Sextape?

I dont think Ryder has a sextape...

And you call yourself RyderFan? Think again.

He and Emma broke up over that shit

There is a sex tape involving Emma? Why am I only learning this now?

Probably because you didn't check this topic for a week.

LOL Ric was thrown off by Sexy Bayley on Photoshoot.

That was hilarious, tbh. All trying to play it down like he didn't want to take her to space mountain. I feel like Charlotte is in a constant state of telling Ric that he can't harass her friends. :lol:

LOL Ric is that crazy Uncle to the other 4HW but seriously he never seen Bayley with her hair down before like what. Her being sexy i understand but the hair come on now.

Archived