• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

"Asuka is so different because she's from Japan and speaks another language"

Shut the *Censored* up Natalya.

And don't forget she's not like most girls. :P

Nah but I did laugh when she said that shit. :lol:

They finally did it, brothers. Thunder has arrived to WWE Network. Today is a good day! :cry::dance:

cS6NAre.gif

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYAAAYYY!!!

Anywyay, Ive been watching RAW IS WAR episodes from 1997. Every now and then, I would hear a distinct whistle across episodes. They must have been piping in the crowd noises before RAW became more popular. Funny enough, way back when, I knew the whistle was there, but paid it no mind.

They finally did it, brothers. Thunder has arrived to WWE Network. Today is a good day! :cry::dance:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYAAAYYY!!!

Anywyay, Ive been watching RAW IS WAR episodes from 1997. Every now and then, I would hear a distinct whistle across episodes. They must have been piping in the crowd noises before RAW became more popular. Funny enough, way back when, I knew the whistle was there, but paid it no mind.

That's funny, because on the 1995 Nitros and PPVs, you can always hear a whistle in the crowd (like a coach's whistle or something), and you always see a "Hogan guy" in the front row with the mustache and yellow shirt. He disappears in '96 before the nWo stuff.

According to Pwinsider, it appears that WWE will air the Greatest Royal Rumble on the WWE Network. The site notes that a reader sent word overnight that he went to cancel his WWE Network subscription and when he did, a screen pointing out all of the future live programming that would be on the Network came up, including a listing for the Greatest Royal Rumble. The site also says they replicated the cancellation experiment and got the same. The event, which takes place April 27th, is slated to feature the first 50-competitor Royal Rumble match, as well as seven title matches.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-air-greatest-royal-rumble-wwe-network/

I don't know if it'll be the greatest but could at least be decent and the winner wont really matter much unless he gets a title shot after WM and so people get too mad if someone like Roman wins.

I like seeing wwe events in another country with foreign fans for some reason. Plus, I'm sure the arena will be very nice as Saudi Arabia does everything in style

Archived