WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Maybe something to do with Golga's South Park shirt? Is he shown normally on the rest of the stuff on the network?

One of the episodes I saw had him carrying an Eric Cartman plushie so I don't know.

I do remember Raw in August 1998 being an absolute mess to watch. More proof that Vince Russo wasn't as good as people portray him to be.

Are you really implying people portray Vince Russo as being great??

Oh yeah. To this day, people will always defend that clown. Saying that 'he created the Attitude Era' or 'he created Austin and The Rock' among other ridiculous claims that anyone can debunk easily. Vince Russo fans are way worse than any other fanbase for anyone around wrestling that I can recall.

Lol, if you look anywhere with wrestling fans and ask about Russo I guarantee more will shit on him than praise him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course there are. Hitler still has fans, doesn't change the general opinion people have of him.

I wouldnt say Hitler has fans. :lol:

Fans have been a thing for a very long time, one way or the other. Pretty sure Hitler had some too during summertime atleast

Of course there are. Hitler still has fans, doesn't change the general opinion people have of him.

Hitler? That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Why? Didn't you get what I meant? If I'd said Trump would it make you happier? Or if I'd said Nia Jax?

Fully. :lol: But Hitler? Wow. :XD:

I probably would've used Trump as a better example. Cause Trump fans are almost identical to Russo fans to me.

I wouldnt say Hitler has fans. :lol:
Neo-Nazis.

They like the aesthetic and share the same beliefs. I wouldnt call them fans.

Oh come on Lightning. Wouldnt call myself a fan of the guy (although I do find his podcast entertaining) but I 100% believe hed be doing a better job than what we typically get on SD. Even his bombs are at the very least something to text a bud about.

And while I dont agree with many of the things he says, I do think find myself agreeing here and there. Like how he believes Neville should be in Balors spot. Or how a show should tell a story throughout (like what we actually got on RAW last week)...

Ambrose gets distracted in 5,4,3,2,1... :laugh:

I did love Seth's response to "Hey you're Seth Rollins". "Nope, who's Seth Rollins?"

And seriously Neville, talk about living the gimmick!!

Yeah that shit was hilarious. Love his car tho and how Bayley kept calling him King Neville lol

What was the car? I watched it a week ago and thought it was some form of Mustang.

Think it's a Shelby GT500 - the one they based KITT on in the 2008 Knight Rider remake. Don't know if it's the actual "KR" edition though.

Archived