WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE is working on a new series for the WWE Network titled 365, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The concept of the series is to review a year in the career of a WWE talent in a documentary style presentation. We are told the first episode of the series will focus on Kevin Owens, reviewing his career from 2016 to present.

The first episode is slated to debut following the 2017 Survivor Series PPV on Sunday 11/19.

Source: https://www.pwinsider.com/article/112745/wwe-network-to-debut-new-series-next-month-complete-details.html?p=1

Sounds good to me!

WWE is working on a new series for the WWE Network titled 365, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The concept of the series is to review a year in the career of a WWE talent in a documentary style presentation. We are told the first episode of the series will focus on Kevin Owens, reviewing his career from 2016 to present.

The first episode is slated to debut following the 2017 Survivor Series PPV on Sunday 11/19.

Source: https://www.pwinsider.com/article/112745/wwe-network-to-debut-new-series-next-month-complete-details.html?p=1

Sounds good to me!

I'm in.

WWE is set to add early-era NXT episodes to the WWE Network. PWInsider reports that the era when the show was a realilty competition will be added to the Network due to delays in Thunder and Sunday Night Heat in being added. Those two shows are said to be delayed due to Buff Bagwell and Ravens lawsuit over Network royalties.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-early-nxt-content-coming-wwe-network-new-look-wwe-2k18-modes-kalisto-young-attending-latino-film-festival/

Not interested in that but it's cool to have an an extra option and all NXT eras. I hope everything gets worked out and those shows finally debut soon

I'm loving watching the 2012 NXT on the Network, I followed NXT for a bit when it was on Channel 4 and Sky - but lost interest after it became Network exclusive because I couldn't see it. It's great to see how it's evolving, and the likes of Rollins, Breeze, Dallas and Axel in their early careers.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe something to do with Golga's South Park shirt? Is he shown normally on the rest of the stuff on the network?

One of the episodes I saw had him carrying an Eric Cartman plushie so I don't know.

I do remember Raw in August 1998 being an absolute mess to watch. More proof that Vince Russo wasn't as good as people portray him to be.

Maybe something to do with Golga's South Park shirt? Is he shown normally on the rest of the stuff on the network?

One of the episodes I saw had him carrying an Eric Cartman plushie so I don't know.

I do remember Raw in August 1998 being an absolute mess to watch. More proof that Vince Russo wasn't as good as people portray him to be.

Are you really implying people portray Vince Russo as being great??

Are you really implying people portray Vince Russo as being great??

Oh yeah. To this day, people will always defend that clown. Saying that 'he created the Attitude Era' or 'he created Austin and The Rock' among other ridiculous claims that anyone can debunk easily. Vince Russo fans are way worse than any other fanbase for anyone around wrestling that I can recall.

Archived