WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Lmfao did you not explore the network? There's literally thousands of hours of programming for you to watch on there. Go look thru everything. Im on an ECW kick myself right now.

You obviously missunderstood me. I meant the daily programming with newer stuff.

If you check the week you will see that they literaly repeating like 3-4 Shows per day which means you watch like (as example) table for 3, wcw nitro, mae Young bracketology (before they released the first 4 episodes), after the bracketology it continues with table for 3 (repeat), wcw nitro (repeat), bracketology(repeat), rinse and repeat these 3 things the whole day to fill up the Programm is not appealing.

Right now they are doing the same with the 4 episodes of Mae Young Classic along with the 2 or 3 regular things they would Show otherwise, to make it look like more(which isn't but at least there are 6 or 7 things repeating themselves instead of 3).

Maybe they have more things available in the US Version? I don't know.

Though I think we share the same Version since it's on the net and it's all in english.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you not have the On Demand version in Germany? Because that's the brunt of the content for the Network and the main reason most people have it.

autnoLA.png

Didn't checked them all but I could watch the mae Young classic on demand instead of having to wait until the real time they aired last monday and I also watched two other Shows that were on demand too. :)

Im pretty sure the MYC didn't air in "real time". WWE took the Netflix idea with bulk-loading several episodes at once to their on demand section.

They aired a different episode each day on the live stream

They have? Fair enough.

Contrary to popular reports the documentary on WWE Hall of Famer, Alundra Blayze aka Madusa will be airing on the WWE Network this month.

The documentary will be titled Traillayzer: The Alundra Blayze Story .

Several reports said that the special was pulled and she would not be apart of the Mae Young Classic however, the interviews she filmed at the Mae Young Classic have been airing on WWE.com and Charly Caruso previewed her upcoming documentary, saying it would air this month. However, no air date was given.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/alundra-blayze-wwe-network-documentary-to-air-this-month/

Contrary to popular reports the documentary on WWE Hall of Famer, Alundra Blayze aka Madusa will be airing on the WWE Network this month.

The documentary will be titled Traillayzer: The Alundra Blayze Story .

Several reports said that the special was pulled and she would not be apart of the Mae Young Classic however, the interviews she filmed at the Mae Young Classic have been airing on WWE.com and Charly Caruso previewed her upcoming documentary, saying it would air this month. However, no air date was given.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/alundra-blayze-wwe-network-documentary-to-air-this-month/

Get out.

Watched the entrance music countdown doc from 2014 and Jim Johnston is a musical genius and needs to be in the HOF

For sure. He's the type of person that the Warrior award was originally intended for, according to Justin Roberts.

It's a shame that he doesn't get more mainstream praise for his musical range, he's come up with more unique themes and character pieces than most Hollywood composers.

According to WON, 8 out of the top 10 most viewed programs on the WWE Network are all episodes of the Mae Young Classic. This is a very good sign for the finals.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/9/8/16276496/mae-young-classic-success-most-viewed-show-wwe-network

^^ Spoilers for the MYC tournament inside link.

Watched the entrance music countdown doc from 2014 and Jim Johnston is a musical genius and needs to be in the HOF

For sure. He's the type of person that the Warrior award was originally intended for, according to Justin Roberts.

It's a shame that he doesn't get more mainstream praise for his musical range, he's come up with more unique themes and character pieces than most Hollywood composers.

Yeah, it bothers me that they hijacked the Warrior award for PR.

Yeah, it bothers me that they hijacked the Warrior award for PR.

Me too. Not as much as the Connor's Cure has been hijacked though - but I suppose at least it's getting money in for a great cause.

Guest Fight Me.

Just finished watching the MNW episode on Goldberg that was on right now. Finished with a promo for the WWE 24 special on him saying it's gonna premiere in November. Finally.

Rewatching Brock/Taker's 2002 feud...I don't remember this Tracy girl at all. I guess WWE wants us to forget about Taker having a mistress. :lol:

To be honest, Taker probably wants us to forget he had a marriage.

Archived