WWE Network Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I got a question about the network. Is there a smart TV WWE Network app?

Probably depends on the brand of tv.

I know that Roku makes smart tvs...and I know that WWE is on Roku. So, if you had one of those, then surely the answer must be yes. I'm sure there are others as well. Some probably don't have it...but others probably do.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why not but yeah I'm sure there are fans who may prefer new modern stuff or something

Because old wrestling sucks balls and I've seen everything that is worthy of seeing in countless DVD's and specials. I think the oldest show I've actually watched on the network is a mid-2000's Taboo Tuesday because nL commentated over it.

*facepalm*

I suppose a guy getting his arm mauled by a cobra sucks balls to him.

I don't see why not but yeah I'm sure there are fans who may prefer new modern stuff or something

Because old wrestling sucks balls and I've seen everything that is worthy of seeing in countless DVD's and specials. I think the oldest show I've actually watched on the network is a mid-2000's Taboo Tuesday because nL commentated over it.

*facepalm*

I suppose a guy getting his arm mauled by a cobra sucks balls to him.

That's not wrestling though is it. That's an angle. I've already said I've seen all the classic and good angles from countless DVDs etc. I don't need to go back and watch old shows for them.

Buddy gave me the Network. Canadian version is a piece of trash.

Wanted to watch Summerslam 2002 and it ain't even on there.

If you use it through the WWE website you get the full Network.

Well he gave me Fibe TV which has the Network...so I have no idea if that will work if I go onto WWE's website? I'm pretty confused with the whole thing tbh.

Checking out WCW Souled Out 1997 just because I've never seen anything WCW period. Love the stage and vintage vibe...

Watch Terry Funk vs Flair I Quit match, I think you'd like it. The whole feud is gr8.

Great American Bash 1989 main event with those two was great as well.

Hell that whole PPV for its time was a fun watch.

Souled Out 1997. :lol:

That's one the worst WCW PPVs ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Monday apparently

WCW Thunder episodes appear to be coming soon to WWE Network to view on demand by subscribers.
- The Table for 3 WWE Network show starring Ric Flair, Sting, and Ricky Steamboat will now air on September 11th following RAW. As you may recall, the original airing was postponed due to Ric Flair being hospitalized recently.
- The 2nd season of Story Time will begin to air following RAW on September 18th.
- WWE Network will be timing a collection of Hell in a Cell content for October.

Well I signed for the free trial month so I can watch the Mae Young Classic there.

I hoped to find a good amount of programming but it seems that most days they have like 3 shows that keep repeating themselves the whole day and night (like Sky TV in europe but with much less Content) and that's something that is not appealing for me to keep a subscription going on.

I guess this might be the reason for many not wanting to subscribe or keep their subscriptions after the free trial?

In my opinion it would be a good addition and also a bigger draw if they would additionaly run the wwe produced movies over their network after they got released or even have partially a extra for subscribers as "watch first on the wwe Network ONLY".

It would definately make their programming better, add more content the subscribers could stream while making the whole programming less repetitive.

Running again old episodes of Sunday Night Heat, old tournaments of King of the Ring and such as classics would be nice too.

Biographies of Legends, Interviews about the persons themselves and their backgrounds from current male/female wrestlers would be definately interesting for the fans aswell.

Archived