WWE2KDev Spotlight Series Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, if they knew they won't be giving their fans anything in these videos, then it would had been more productive to not make them and post them at all.

It saves them time they could add in further development or at least free time to rest themselves.

Creating videos week after week to tell the fans that they have nothing for them is dragging all the hype around the game down and is a really bad marketing strategy cause it makes them look very unprofessional.

It comes of like the "there is always next year..." comment THQ and partially 2K used to feed the fans about features they didn't added or bugs they didn't get rid off at all.

What I REALLY hope is that WWE2K18 will be bug and glitch free cause there is no excuse about time issues because they had to work on the last gen anymore(which were used as a excuse anyway but that's another story).

Anyway, I already preordered the digital deluxe from psn so I hope that nothing game crashing will come out. :P

Summerslam weekend can't come any faster..

What's suppose to be happening on that week?

2K hosts a symposium, Ric Flair gets bladdered and the host gets the sack.

It almost looks like Braun in the pic. The arms are too big to be Rollins or Anderson, in my opinion.

Beard's not big enough. I definitely don't think it's Seth as there's no wristbands.

It almost looks like Braun in the pic. The arms are too big to be Rollins or Anderson, in my opinion.

Beard's not big enough. I definitely don't think it's Seth as there's no wristbands.

There could be wristbands but the light is making it not visible

I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling in my gut that the 2Kdev video will say "Sorry no news this week." Just like the one before the screenshot & model video smh.

I think they will show something. Since they have already showed an ingame screenshot. They could show us the lighting difference used from 2k15-2k17 from 2k18.

Archived