WWE for Nintendo Switch Confirmed!

fallofparadise

So they drop the old gen just so they can support some crap Handheld?

Id rather they just kept it on PS4 & X1 instead.

Well they were able to get all those new features in, a new graphics system and a larger roster partly for dropping last gen and still are making a Switch version. So it's not holding anything back and from the sound of it, it won't be all that different from the PS4 and XB1 versions so I don't get the problem I guess. I love my Switch. Great console. It's no PS4 but doesn't make it crap. And it does something big a PS4 can't do without a Vita and internet sooo.

Also on a side note. Amiibo functionality would be cool for the Switch version. Adding Nintendo related stuff in the game would be huge. They could even do a deal with Nintendo to get WWE amiibos. Like different versions or alternates of Wrestlers they didn't put in. Although that is basically the same as dlc or micro-transactions so maybe not, lol.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The IDEA of being able to play a wwe game again mobile...I....I.... I can't handle this. *goes out and purchases Nintendo Switch* This era is something else!

Or you can just get a PS Vita. It's playing the exact console anywhere you go as long as you have WiFi
Wait what? I didn't know that. I thought the Vita only got Vita specific titles. So you can legit play any PS4 game on Vita?

Yeah you can make any PS4 title portable as long as they're both connected to Wifi. You can even use a laptop/phone to do it

Leave your PS4 on at home and you could play it at work through your Vita/Laptop etc (laptop remote play needs your controller though)

here's the app for Laptops

https://remoteplay.dl.playstation.net/remoteplay/lang/gb/index.html

I forgot about the laptop or PC. You can just connect your controller and go. But if you wanna play the game in the bathroom, your bed, etc etc that option is available. Just trying to make it aware that you don't have to buy a switch to play the game on the go.

i've gotten remote play to work fine on like 1 or 2 games.

Last time i tried...it was a no go on rocket league and watchdogs 2. They were running at like 12 fps

The graphics are obviously going to be shitter but you're going completely overboard with your description lmao

One problem I had, was that the three times I did laptop remote play, I had no sound for some reason. I still continued it and it was probably me *censored*ing something up but eh, I still used that remote play.

Vita remote was fine though, other than the lack of RT/LT

I actually just got a switch the other night, so more than likely this will either be a Day One purchase or maybe even a Black Friday purchase. I know the XB1 version will be day one for sure, but I am a little hesitant to see if this will warrant a day one. I wanna know if anything has been toned down.

I'm sure something will be toned down. They will most likely need to tone down the textures. I could see this version missing custom logos possible and I could also see it missing the full on edit a superstar mode. Definitely have to wait and see but if everything is there I will be completely shocked about it.

Archived