who are you expecting/needs to have revamped model the most? 2k18

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Owens is definitely near the top of the list of models who need updating and remodeled. Another one is Baron Corbin, not so much his face or body but his hair, its too damn thick, when irl he has very thin hair and is almost going bald.

Also Nakamura could use a revamp, he could look better imo, plus he looks too white in the game, his skin tone needs to be a few shades darker.

Big Show '99 is a horrible model. Looks nothing like him because it's really Big Show 2017.

This. I hate how every retro model looks like 2017 version but with retro attire. It looks weird.

Dana Brooke needs a rescan.

Kevin Owens looks off.

Roman Reigns doesn't have his chest tattoo.

Paul Heyman and Becky Lynch look like they've been eating bees.

Actually just rescan Becky.

Bayley needs facial animations, especially her entrance.

Brock's entrance - why not get him to mo-cap it.

Shinsuke's entrance - Only Shinsuke Nakamura has the swagger to mo-cap his entrance. Bless TJP, you tried.

Randy Savage and Sid.

Big Show needs his new physique.

Shinsuke also really needs a mouthguard in his model.

So true. His entrance looked off from the minute I saw it. They should really update his taunts/animations too. It's like having Justin Timberlake mo-cap for Michael Jackson, it's just not right.

Shawn Michaels hair needs work, I really hate seeing his hair line that low it does not look right. I know WWE wants their superstars be represented properly but their edit is ridiculous.

Also Lesnar's hair needs to be redone. They have scanned him last year, I don't know why they still used his hair from 2k15.

Kevin Owens is definitely near the top of the list of models who need updating and remodeled. Another one is Baron Corbin, not so much his face or body but his hair, its too damn thick, when irl he has very thin hair and is almost going bald.

Also Nakamura could use a revamp, he could look better imo, plus he looks too white in the game, his skin tone needs to be a few shades darker.

Baron Corbin will not get his thin hair in the game, just like my suggestion of HBK's hairline to be raised. WWE does not want their superstars to look bad even though they actually look like that in real life.

Becky Lynch needs to be scanned from top to bottom. Her hair looks kinda trash, not to mention the look on her face.

and maybe Xavier Woods & Kofi. Xavier for his face; he even said himself on his YouTube that he looks tired & doesn't make any facial expressions. And Kofi for his hair. Big E is fine, in my opinion. He looks kinda goofy but he always looks like that in real life.

Yeah, I've thought Becky's face in the game makes her look kinda old. And her hair looks really dark.

So she looks like an old Joker that's been stung by bees. I'll go with that.

Dean Ambrose would be the main one for me. He needs to be way more skinny, his face needs to be totally redone, and his attire needs to be altered to fit properly because the jeans look way too baggy in 2k17.

I think it's just his eyes. They look all bugged out.

Have they ever actually touched up any legend models after initially adding them in recent years? It seems like with legends, no matter how bad they look, they never get updated. I can't think of any that have been tweaked but I could be wrong. Would love for them to fix some of the guys with abnormal proportions (Hennig, Davey Boy) and then some of the ones that just look weird like Sid and Macho Man.

Have they ever actually touched up any legend models after initially adding them in recent years? It seems like with legends, no matter how bad they look, they never get updated. I can't think of any that have been tweaked but I could be wrong. Would love for them to fix some of the guys with abnormal proportions (Hennig, Davey Boy) and then some of the ones that just look weird like Sid and Macho Man.

I believe Booker T '96 had a different face than '03. But most of them are copy/paste.

Archived