What character selection screen style do you want for 2K18?

Character Select Screen  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What style would you prefer for WWE 2K18?

• GridBlocks (SvR2011 - WWE 2K15)
    • Alphabetical List (WWE 2K16 - WWE 2K17)
    • Other

My favorite were the renders from SvR 07, people actually made drawings and did some photo-shopping to make them look cool. The real life renders, like those in WWE 2k15 were tacky looking and made caws look awful. Overall I also liked the renders from SvR 11 where they moved.

I like the list better, it feels more clean and when you know who you want to pick, it's easier to do instead of having to look at small pictures

But as I never use caws, I would prefer to have real life pictures :P

My favorite were the renders from SvR 07, people actually made drawings and did some photo-shopping to make them look cool. The real life renders, like those in WWE 2k15 were tacky looking and made caws look awful. Overall I also liked the renders from SvR 11 where they moved.

I too like the SvR 2011 character selection screen where the wrestlers move. If they combine 2k17 list and 2011 moving wrestlers then that would be much better.

Only downside from it is that the loading for edited superstars took long to load. If they find a way for to make it load faster then I would like to see that in wwe 2k games.

I should have added a 2nd poll for renders. I would be pretty happy if real life renders returned and I occasionally use caws except play career often but even then it wouldn't bother me.

Game renders is fine though but just need better captured faces for a lot of people

My favorite all-time selection screen layout has to be the ones from the AKI games primarily WM2000/No Mercy. I loved how wrestlers were separated into factions of 9 and you could not only change where each wrestlers went but also change the name of each faction. Would be great if we could organize the wrestlers like that now and put everyone according to how we want them like all WCW guys separated or TNA or Japanese or lucha guys, would make it so much easier to not only find who we want but also organize universe mode like that.

Yeah that was good, but I prefer the cleaner list look of 16-17.

As for the renders, in game - because your CAWs don't look out of place.

Never understood the reason for the blank squares though

To give you false hope and ruin your dreams

The grid for sure! I hate when new people play and then have to go through EVERY SINGLE superstar until they find the one they want. Plus the grid makes the game look packed with superstars.

Think this would be the best thing to do, everything is nice and organized

IMG_5349.png

You don't though, you can press LT/RT or L2/R2 to choose which letter you want and get to who you want instantly. The grid is where you gotta go through everyone and sometimes take like 2+ minutes to find who you're looking for

the alphabetical list was easier to find who i wanted.

But was i seriously the only one who noticed, and absolutely hated how low-res all the renders were when u were scrolling?

It would like take a second or 2 for the render texture to fully load. So if u were scrolling it looked horrible and messed with ur eyes

I want them to keep the 2k17 style. I also never want real life renders back. Ever.

Yeah, real life renders are awful. Especially when you do CAW vs non-CAW.

What exactly makes real life renders awful? It stands out when selecting caws against in game characters but I'm not seeing what makes the renders themselves so bad

I want them to keep the 2k17 style. I also never want real life renders back. Ever.

Yeah, real life renders are awful. Especially when you do CAW vs non-CAW.

What exactly makes real life renders awful? It stands out when selecting caws against in game characters but I'm not seeing what makes the renders themselves so bad

Say Luke Harper gets a new gimmick or outfit and you change it to that, you're stuck with the other render. It's mad annoying.

i love the new selection of wwe 2k17

and i am all in for the in game models again it feels for me much better to work with caws again

for years i ignore em cuz it feels not good enough but now i am happy with it

and i hope we can save this year alt outfits or caws with their enterance outfit as the render

and i think for universe a lil help would be a roster selection section

if we edit a match :)

Archived