What character selection screen style do you want for 2K18?

Character Select Screen  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What style would you prefer for WWE 2K18?

• GridBlocks (SvR2011 - WWE 2K15)
    • Alphabetical List (WWE 2K16 - WWE 2K17)
    • Other

Grid is in 15-17 on last gen, so it's more "current gen list"

I decided to pick up the last gen 17 (I had the current gen as well) and with 200 dudes... the grid system it way too big. It's better to have the list as it's easier and simpler to navigate.

5JLOndN.jpg

This is too big.

Alphabetical is much better in my opinion. I would like to know your opinions on Selection Screen Renders. Which do you prefer, Real Life Renders or In-Game Renders?

If they continue with In-Game I hope they add more poses and if someone is the champion they have the belt in the render.

Always hated the fighting game select screen...WWE is not Tekken or Mortal Kombat.

I want the same list format that we had in 2K17.

Plus games like Tekken only have 30 characters at most, not 200. There's too many dudes in WWE for a grid system

Always hated the fighting game select screen...WWE is not Tekken or Mortal Kombat.

I want the same list format that we had in 2K17.

Plus games like Tekken only have 30 characters at most, not 200. There's too many dudes in WWE for a grid system

Yeah, that's mostly what I meant. I don't hate the fighting game select screen for actual fighting games...I just hate it in WWE games, because it takes 30 seconds to find who you want to play as.

My favorite all-time selection screen layout has to be the ones from the AKI games primarily WM2000/No Mercy. I loved how wrestlers were separated into factions of 9 and you could not only change where each wrestlers went but also change the name of each faction. Would be great if we could organize the wrestlers like that now and put everyone according to how we want them like all WCW guys separated or TNA or Japanese or lucha guys, would make it so much easier to not only find who we want but also organize universe mode like that.

List. It's more organized and makes the screen feel cleaner and you only have to scroll up or down knowing that is alphabetically ordered. The grid would be kind of a cluster*censored* with nearly 200 guys.

I wonder who are the other two that voted Gridbox. I feel very lonely in here lol but yeah you're all right

My favorite all-time selection screen layout has to be the ones from the AKI games primarily WM2000/No Mercy. I loved how wrestlers were separated into factions of 9 and you could not only change where each wrestlers went but also change the name of each faction. Would be great if we could organize the wrestlers like that now and put everyone according to how we want them like all WCW guys separated or TNA or Japanese or lucha guys, would make it so much easier to not only find who we want but also organize universe mode like that.

I felt the same way but about WCW/NwO Revenge. I wanted that in a modern wwe game so bad for years but it never happened and so I gave up hope.

I wonder who are the other two that voted Gridbox. I feel very lonely in here lol but yeah you're all right

I felt the same way but about WCW/NwO Revenge. I wanted that in a modern wwe game so bad for years but it never happened and so I gave up hope.

I'm one lol

I like the look of grid a lot more, but I understand the need for the post with is getting such a large roster this year.

As it pertains to the models, i prefer to have real pictures, but I also like how the CAWs fit in better without their actual pics, as well as the attired (when using an alternate) is reflected.

I'm still convinced that if any empty blocks were removed and duplicates were tied to one block for each wrestler, It would have been much better

29pd6s1.png[

However, after realizing that the main roster alone will be 170+ playable characters..The list is likely the best way to go for sure lol

Archived