Make WWE Games Great Again! Realistic/Sim League/Promotion

Godsey

Universal Championship Wrestling

Where you can put away the bats, the spam moves, the unrealistic caws that you all know and hate. I've came up with the idea of being able to fight for any belt you want whether it's from NJPW, WWE, ROH, etc. I'm looking to expand this as much as I can so we can have a full in-depth roster. We want unique caws that resemble yourself. Overall limit is 96 because that's the default highest in the game. I have a elgato and plan to make YouTube videos in the future so we can cut promos, and show off the promotion. All I ask is, don't be a jerk unless you're heeling it up. This is on Xbox One atm until I'm able to get a PS4, and a decent PC. I don't mind having someone run it on other platforms as well. Need all the help I can get. My Gamertag is OH MY GODSEY so go ahead and add me or message me and I'll get to you. Would like to add that I'm not sure if this is the right forum so please don't hurt me mods. <3

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/UPaD8Q

Seems a little late to be doing this, no? I mean all the power to you, just saying don't be surprised if you don't get many bites considering 2K18 is just a couple months away.

It's more of a on going thing. It's not just for 2K17 guys. It's for any WWE Game in the present or future. I know it's silly to post about it now, but I don't mind carrying everything over each year. I'm just wanting to enjoy the game online with everyone involved. I appreciate everyone's opinions though, I can't knock anyone for having a different view on things.

Yeah just start on 2K18. I hope you get PS4 by then because this is the kinda thing I've been looking for.

Yeah, I miss my PS4. Plus they got some amazing created content on there!

Inb4 it's closed.

Not sure why it would be closed unless it was posted in the wrong forum? It's not like I'm some 12 year old looking to ruin the online community. It's all in good fun.

Archived