Luke Gallows UPDATE (Slim/detailed trousers) camo attire 7/7

PopUpPowerPost

• 2 weeks later...

@mondaynightwars2012 I'm so sorry man!! Was/am nearly done with Fandango, cleaned my brothers ps4 for him and snapped a lead pulling out the battery pack so gave him mine until his one gets delivered!

@homicide and mnw 2012. Currently at camp! (New forest if you're from UK) will upload all Friday (home thurs).

So sorry for delay MNW. I'm missing my ps4 so *censored*ing bad. Sitting in a tent at 2am pissing down of rain, other half is ko'd, just wishing I could switch on 2k17. Can't even watch sky go or raw etc cos internet so shit.

His one is here, so driving straight to his on way home haha! ?

The Jack Swagger attires deleted. Didn't realise.

All my uploads were deleted for a few days but reappeared (not sure if Internet)

The first ever logos I spent cropping are now blank (last 30/40 logos all corrupted) and when I go to upload the site says error ?

So sorry broskis. If I get some spare time, will re do the Swagger attires. Deleted logos too. Unless MITW can upload them? (Not sure with private thing).

Going to re - do some Club Attires (logos I have)

MITW sorry for dragging this on. Again if I get some spare time and the server stabilises will re-do. But won't say, cos then you're be hopeful. Apologies once more man

The logos that are corrupted on the attire, going to reupload all in a few days. Pissed off at this game at the min.

Archived