Noticed new bugs/glitches last few weeks?

Anyone else noticed, last few weeks.. gameplay even less fluent, parts of match where player freezes, more bugs in the corner, cc says no search been found.|

I know we have a thread for this but topic is more about the sudden influx?

My game anyway, last couple weeks just seems "different". Anyone else have this?

I'm sure all of these have come up in topics before and I just missed them, but yeah. I just played.the game the other day for the first time, had tag opponents come out (not my team though) and then the game goes back to the card with the.match.completed but.I.have no.clue.who.won. Happened about.3.times that day. Had tag ambush cutscenes that put me in the ring when the gameplay started, but the opponents were grounded at ramp base and my partner was over there with them. Got dq'ed for a.chairshot.before a match started. I've got people reversing moves with no stocks. And with all the complaints about.CC, search results aside,it's always worked decently.for.me as long as my router was cooperating. Today it was upward 45 mins to find and download 6 items. None of this I ran into before and the game was already heavily.edited back then. Playstation itself had an update between now and the last time I played it. You think that.would've funked it.up?

Aside from the usual bugs and glitches in the game, recently I noticed that I can't get rid of the visual ring and pin counts, even when I make the change in match options. I've tried quitting and restarting the ap and the PS4 after making the change, and although noted as "Off" in selections, visual counts still there in both exhibition and Universe modes.

edit - btw, in the past I have been able to switch back and forth with this game.

Archived