Kurt Angle confirmed as Pre-Order Bonus for WWE 2K18

JustJeds

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was obvious as soon as the HOF was announced. I won't even need to pre order, it'll just be in every new box like always meaning just buy it 8 months later new and you'll have an Angle code

Expected, but nice to have a confirmation. Over 10 years, over 10 years of waiting and now he's finally back in a WWE game!

It be nice if we actually got a modern game that had E & C, Dudleyz & Hardyz but I guess we wont get Dudleyz.

i am fine with angle as pre order :)

better than waiting 2 or 3 months till we get a hall of fame showcase

or not? :)

speaking of hall of fame showcase... maybeeee we didnt get one this year....? only a speculation

i have the feeling its no special and big as the last years with angle as pre order and ddp the last years in the game...

i am all in for something fresh ...something new instead :)

So we do get his " Goofy WWF Look " with the short hair ? That's awesome, was sure he would be fun but not that sure about that version of him^^

Couldn't see why it wouldn't be short hair Angle considering his ECW look could pretty much be the closest to a modern look for Angle plus we can always make different attires whether it be 2002-2006 Angle, TNA, or even current if he gets back in the ring using the ECW model.

Was obvious as soon as the HOF was announced. I won't even need to pre order, it'll just be in every new box like always meaning just buy it 8 months later new and you'll have an Angle code

True but I'll pre-order anyway. I like games on day 1 and get them digitally and so I can pre-order to download the game in advance.

Cool news for you though if you're a month's later guy

So we do get his " Goofy WWF Look " with the short hair ? That's awesome, was sure he would be fun but not that sure about that version of him^^

Couldn't see why it wouldn't be short hair Angle considering his ECW look could pretty much be the closest to a modern look for Angle plus we can always make different attires whether it be 2002-2006 Angle, TNA, or even current if he gets back in the ring using the ECW model.

Can't wait to browse alt. attires for both models on Community Creations. I'll probably give him the most attires besides AJ Styles and Shawn Michaels

Can't wait to browse alt. attires for both models on Community Creations. I'll probably give him the most attires besides AJ Styles and Shawn Michaels

Along with the attires recreating all of his matches with Shawn Michaels, AJ, Stone Cold, Brock, and Joe is gonna be a blast. It's too bad tho we won't ever get Chris Beniot in a game again but maybe I'll use Bryan as a replacement.

those snakes THQ removed Angles Wrestling Hero Chickenwing after SvR 2010.

Hope they get that back in....and all his taunts that disappeared over time. Also....i better be able to moonsault off the cage

*a normal german suplex (where the opponent does roll backwards]

*a catching belly to belly suplex (which we can also use for Jason Jordan)

*a catching Ankle Lock (which i can also use for a CAW Jack Swagger)

*a double german suplex or double ankle lock Double Finisher

Excited but it was expected, one of the best pre-order bonuses.

Speaking of pre ordering. Other than the digital version has anyone seen where you can pre-order the physical deluxe edition in the UK?

GAME will probably have exclusive rights to it

If Kurt is getting his ECW persona might that mean this game has an ECW theme?

It's DLC, it will 99% not have a baring on anything in the game. Was last year a WCW focus with the WCW Goldberg?

Yeah, definetly one of my top favorites too!

I really hope people make these attires and upload them on CC!

tumblr_ome9fyeddg1rkf4k0o1_540.jpg

wenn529583.jpg

Kurt_Angle001.jpg

8868e38a182315d9ef5fe3893d407c81.jpg

Kurt_Angle_TNA.jpg

I'll definitely be making the first two attires you posted, funny enough i already have the logos made because i made them for 2K16. So i'll probably have them made and uploaded on day one.

Archived