MopOfVirtue's Strong-Style Showcase - PS4

MopOfVirtue

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IWGP HW tag titles are uploaded! Here's a preview.

IWGP Tag Team Championship - Uploaded

Tags: IWGP, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

vn2C1ZA.jpg

mbJMajl.jpg

Great news!
Can't wait to see those tag titles up and what is coming next. Junior tag titles?

Tag titles are up! I will get to the Junior tag titles soon, but I've taken a detour of Honor. I didn't think it'd be as hard as the tag titles, but so far, it's been even harder. The front plate has such intricate details.

Here's a preview of what's next.

T8hwwdx.jpg

Just uploaded the ROH World Championship and made some updates to my IWGP IC Championship (V3 is now live).

ROH World Championship - Uploaded

Tags: ROH, RING_OF_HONOR, MOPOFVIRTUE

pJ8sX82.jpg

KieVprd.jpg

IWGP Intercontinental Championship - Uploaded (V3)

9nZjgjK.jpg

1qat2fu.jpg

Jesus christ can 2K hire you to make the belts? That ROH World title looks like it was included in the game to begin with.

I wouldn't be opposed to that. They know where to find me. Cheers for the kind words though. I'm glad you guys like my work.

Those look great. I cant wait until u drop tht ROH title and more.

No need to wait! It's up now!

Sheesh! The sheer quality here makes it so difficult to keep a stable universe mode.

I had to add a sixth show...all I need to round my universe off now are the IWGP Jr Tag Team titles. Any chance of these soon?

Sorry if I seem pushy - this topic is just genuinely exciting.

Sheesh! The sheer quality here makes it so difficult to keep a stable universe mode.

I had to add a sixth show...all I need to round my universe off now are the IWGP Jr Tag Team titles. Any chance of these soon?

Sorry if I seem pushy - this topic is just genuinely exciting.

It's all good, I just thought I'd mix things up. The Jr. Tag titles will be my next project.

Any update on the JR Tag titles & anymore ROH titles coming in the future. Love the work, man

I'm hoping to upload the JR Tag Titles today. They just need a bit more work. I have uploaded another ROH title though. Just put in the MOPOFVIRTUE tag and it'll show up. I'll put a preview up on here in a bit, just need to get to my PC first.

Hey all, just uploaded 2 more titles to CC.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship - Uploaded

IS54OH8.jpg

DGRicgI.jpg

ROH Television Championship - Uploaded

RsrI5Kj.jpg

JE3beb3.jpg

Also, if anyone could report any belts uploaded by PersonaJergen, it would be much appreciated. He has stolen and re-uploaded my IWGP IC, U.S. and Tag Titles.

Are you working on the ROH tag titles?

I will be. They'll be next up, but I won't be uploading for a while (just been really busy, but that could change).

Any updates for your titles good sir?

I'm pretty busy at the moment with work, so I haven't really had time for any video games, sadly. I'll post on here with an update when I have the time. Who knows, by then I might have even more empty slots. If that's the case, I could make some serious progress (wink, wink).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived