First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

From the description in Pulse's video:

BE LIKE NO ONE

-New My-Player Based Experience

--New Progression & Upgrade Systems

--Fighting Styles

---Different types of wrestlers & how they wrestle // high flyers cant do certain things, big men cant do certain things, player archetypes.

All New MyCareer Experience

-Free Roaming Backstage

-Promo Engine 2.0

-New Story

--More narrative driven

New Online MyPlayer Game Mode: Road To Glory

-Didn’t really explain anything here

Creation suite

-New Create A Match

--Better version of Match Editor, can save match type. Think of it like Halo where you can save custom match types & go back to them. They show up in the match type menu.

-New Options/Additions to CAS, CAV, CAA

--Polishing all the create modes from the ground up

--Free cam highlights

uOJe2T.gif

There going to be videos on all this today?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the description in Pulse's video:

BE LIKE NO ONE

-New My-Player Based Experience

--New Progression & Upgrade Systems

--Fighting Styles

---Different types of wrestlers & how they wrestle // high flyers cant do certain things, big men cant do certain things, player archetypes.

All New MyCareer Experience

-Free Roaming Backstage

-Promo Engine 2.0

-New Story

--More narrative driven

New Online MyPlayer Game Mode: Road To Glory

-Didn’t really explain anything here

Creation suite

-New Create A Match

--Better version of Match Editor, can save match type. Think of it like Halo where you can save custom match types & go back to them. They show up in the match type menu.

-New Options/Additions to CAS, CAV, CAA

--Polishing all the create modes from the ground up

--Free cam highlights

uOJe2T.gif

There going to be videos on all this today?

Yea, guys like TonyPizzaGuy, DenkOps & Pulse have already posted loads of info.

Good on GM mode not being in...... sorry i wont start.

If you want Gm and brand split do it the old fashion way Pen & paper

I still cant get over the fact there are 8 man matches now i aready have ideas. 8-man Cruiserweight battle royal match with Pin falls turned on. I think i just wet myself.....

Good on GM mode not being in...... sorry i wont start.

If you want Gm and brand split do it the old fashion way Pen & paper

I still cant get over the fact there are 8 man matches now i aready have ideas. 8-man Cruiserweight battle royal match with Pin falls turned on. I think i just wet myself.....

8 people in the ring sold it for me straight away. I've been waiting for this ever since they removed it from JBI lol. The Royal Rumble and the Elimination Chamber being revamped is like the icing on the cake. I couldn't be happier with the news we've gotten today.

Personally I think it's a shame we don't get GM mode, and that there was no mention of story designer but hey, I'm sure 2K18 will have enough to tide me over until 2K19.

8 people in a ring? NEW ENGINE? New engine!!!! And they said last gen didn't hold the game back. Yeah right. Hyped again. *Censored* yeah!

That doesnt really prove it held it,back to

LOL well that didnt take long. If you still believe that last gen didnt hold back current gen then i am truely sorry about your medical condition.

8 people in a ring? NEW ENGINE? New engine!!!! And they said last gen didn't hold the game back. Yeah right. Hyped again. *Censored* yeah!

LOL well that didnt take long. If you still believe that last gen didnt hold back current gen then i am truely sorry about your medical condition.

Not really cux they said,they were working,on the engine for 2 or 3 years so,they would,still,brought it out this year so not working on last gen,didn't mean they created a whole,knew engine,this year

Not really cux they said,they were working,on the engine for 2 or 3 years so,they would,still,brought it out this year so not working on last gen,didn't mean they created a whole,knew engine,this year

Ummm can someone translate this dude for me.....

They were working on it in the background because they knew that 2K18 would be the first game to run without last-gen releases. I think this is going to be the game a lot of us expected 2K15 to be at the time.

Obviously gameplay still needs improvements but it seems like every other area is getting a big upgrade due to last-gen not being an issue anymore.

I heard talk about mixed gender wrestling. I'm a little confused, does this mean that crap like mixed tag team where women have to wrestle women & men wrestle men, or where they can wrestle each other like in the old games, SvR 2007 & older?

Archived