First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just catching up on the news. I had stuff to do today

8-Man Matches f ya!

I read through this thread and noticed someone said universe mode redone ? Can anyone fill me in on that.

All i have to say good ridden to last gen

Im tempted to pre-order the $90 edition even before the roster announcement.

8-Man Matches f ya!

I read through this thread and noticed someone said universe mode redone ? Can anyone fill me in on that.

Right there with ya lol, this game sounds great right off the back

8-Man Matches f ya!

They said they "Re-Wrote" Universe Mode and have like expanded storylines or something. A storyline won't just randomly stop for no reason, something would have to occur. Watch DenkOps' video to get it better detailed.

Nearly 200 playable characters plus dlc characters terms plus 100 caw slots. Still blows my mind! It will include duplicates but it's still very impresive.

8-Man Matches f ya!

They said they "Re-Wrote" Universe Mode and have like expanded storylines or something. A storyline won't just randomly stop for no reason, something would have to occur. Watch DenkOps' video to get it better detailed.

Brand Split support

No more just 4 shows and a ppv a week or something like that

Altercations will lead to feuds and not just all random stuff

Promo engine 2.0

8-Man Matches f ya!

Thanks universe mode is pretty much all i play

The Universe Mode is what I wanted and happy to hear about actual changes. The worst about it was that it was just a template, 4 weeks feuds and that's all, nothing else so I'm really hoping they somehow found a way to have it feel alive :)

I'm very excited by all of this, especially women in career mode, improved GM mode, improved universe mode & 8 person matches! I just hope now we have a women's roster even larger than last year's impressive roster.

Improved GM mode?

I'm very excited by all of this, especially women in career mode, improved GM mode, improved universe mode & 8 person matches! I just hope now we have a women's roster even larger than last year's impressive roster.

Improved GM mode?

Please ignore. My mistake. Some fool on Twitter spilling false T.

Archived