First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

Feel free to block,me,then

No,most game,company does have embargo on stuff I would,be surprise if they have non disclosure on anything major I,doubt we,get nothing that isn't predictable

Honestly you're going to have to start spelling better and putting together better sentences. We have seen you do so, so you're trolling.
:)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. I was expecting upupdowndown's Xavier to be there as well.

I'd rather not. You're not gonna get a biased view from him.

But you'll get an unbiased view by a group of youtubers whose entire channels are based off of making content for the games? No offence, but i've seen VERY few WWE game dedicated channels that aren't biased in the least.

But you'll get an unbiased view by a group of youtubers whose entire channels are based off of making content for the games? No offence, but i've seen VERY few WWE game dedicated channels that aren't biased in the least.

At least any that goes to their conferences. It's always "THIS IS THE BEST WWE GAME EVER!" then when everyone has the game they're like "yeah it could have been better" lol

Even if the youtubers aren't biased, I don't care that much about their opinions as I feel that I my expectations for the game are way different than the one they have. Not even talking about Universe Mode, I think that last year, they didn't really liked the Roll-Out system and it's my favorite gameplay addition of 2k17

At least any that goes to their conferences. It's always "THIS IS THE BEST WWE GAME EVER!" then when everyone has the game they're like "yeah it could have been better" lol

Well. I guess we tend to be swayed by the novelty of new shiny things, and we usually all lose our minds over the first tidbit of gameplay anyway :P

Y'know how every year there's that one twitter account that "leaks" details about the game?

https://twitter.com/tidbits2k18_wwe

Taking this with a grain of salt but looks interesting anyway lol

Yeah... interesting, but I'm still taking it with a grain of salt that's the size of Alaska.

So one of the guys who went to the 2K event or behind closed door or whatever the hell it is basically said they aren't yes men and they "hammered" in what was wrong with 2K17. I wish I could show the pic(screenshot) but I'm mobile. Once I'm home I'll link it. But I'll take that with a grain of salt. But even then when some of them do their Universe mode streams I see them critiquing the game and raging when shit happens. So maybe they're no yes men but I won't say they're 100% unbiased. I do think all and all we all want the best game we can possibly get given the yearly time line and constraints. It's just when we all have different views on what makes the game good or bad that translates to a huge mess. Lol

Y'know how every year there's that one twitter account that "leaks" details about the game?

Yeah... interesting, but I'm still taking it with a grain of salt that's the size of Alaska.

he has Summer Rae and Brie Bella listed as not being in the game, Summer is under contract but out on injury, Brie of course will make it in. he also has DLC legends listed not in, but 2K usually carry over DLC legends on to the next game but on disc, so, i call this guys 'tidbits' bullshit.

So one of the guys who went to the 2K event or behind closed door or whatever the hell it is basically said they aren't yes men and they "hammered" in what was wrong with 2K17. I wish I could show the pic(screenshot) but I'm mobile. Once I'm home I'll link it. But I'll take that with a grain of salt. But even then when some of them do their Universe mode streams I see them critiquing the game and raging when shit happens. So maybe they're no yes men but I won't say they're 100% unbiased. I do think all and all we all want the best game we can possibly get given the yearly time line and constraints. It's just when we all have different views on what makes the game good or bad that translates to a huge mess. Lol

the game goes gold in 2 months....so there pretty close to done with the game. And the last month is usually bug/glitch work. So its not like they can implement anything w/ like a month or so to go. So any critiques being addressed...would have to be for wwe2k19 lol

he has Summer Rae and Brie Bella listed as not being in the game, Summer is under contract but out on injury, Brie of course will make it in. he also has DLC legends listed not in, but 2K usually carry over DLC legends on to the next game but on disc, so, i call this guys 'tidbits' bullshit.

Can't help but think the same. Some of those legends not being in makes no sense. Why have Lex Luger taken out after being in for the last several years? I highly doubt they would let that expire. The Summer Rae and Brie is the biggest no brainer though. The chances of that being right are slim.

They can claim they aren't yes-men all they want but past experiences when youtubers meet with THQ/2K prove otherwise, so i'll believe it when I see it.

Archived