First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

LOL. I was expecting upupdowndown's Xavier to be there as well.

I'd rather not. You're not gonna get a biased view from him.

They really should unlike the commentators who always claim it is the best game ever made every year who are just saying what they are told. Xavier Woods/Austin Creed actually point out things that are seem like glitches or things that don't make sense when compared to the show.

He points out things like I just beat the champion so that should make me number 1 contender or move me up in the rankings.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised at all if those legends were removed. Especially Luger. He was added in 2K15.

Really? I'd say the least likely is Luger. Maybe Hunter too. The Dudleyz are a toss up but could that be true. The Outlaws may be out too but I think they're a toss up as well. I don't see most of them being gone though. Maybe just a few on that list.

So one of the guys who went to the 2K event or behind closed door or whatever the hell it is basically said they aren't yes men and they "hammered" in what was wrong with 2K17. I wish I could show the pic(screenshot) but I'm mobile. Once I'm home I'll link it. But I'll take that with a grain of salt. But even then when some of them do their Universe mode streams I see them critiquing the game and raging when shit happens. So maybe they're no yes men but I won't say they're 100% unbiased. I do think all and all we all want the best game we can possibly get given the yearly time line and constraints. It's just when we all have different views on what makes the game good or bad that translates to a huge mess. Lol

Well to be fair who really going to tell,people they r a yes man

So will some of the lucky youtubers start tweeting/releasing videos with info any time after midnight or is there a specific time when the embargo ends?

Just expect things to drop throughout the day, really. That's the way it's been the past few years, anyways.

Watched a youtuber who was invited to 2k HQ last night, he said he will be dropping the info by 10am eastern time. About 10pm here in the west.

Well, today's the day guys. Hopefully we get something good!

Hoping for something good too. Also, I wish they show us some screenshots or even a short video. I really want to see if there's some kind of improvement in the game models. And really want to see some screens of the new raw and sdlive arenas.

BTW I really want some of the "fake twitter leaks" to be included in the game like the tag team entrance improvement and edit superstars' hair/facial hair.

Well today is the day, but im keeping my hype down.

Agreed. Naturally it's difficult with yearly game releases like these though, because we all know that the series needs improved in a lot of areas. Too many vital areas have been neglected for too long.

I'm keeping my hype down in the hope of being pleasantly surprised with what is outlined later.

Agreed. Naturally it's difficult with yearly game releases like these though, because we all know that the series needs improved in a lot of areas. Too many vital areas have been neglected for too long.

I'm keeping my hype down in the hope of being pleasantly surprised with what is outlined later.

Right now im just happy theres no last-gen version. But with that being said i wanna see the changes it brings first. I almost Pre-ordered but i am waiting till i see most of the roster first before i Pre-order.

Right now im just happy theres no last-gen version. But with that being said i wanna see the changes it brings first. I almost Pre-ordered but i am waiting till i see most of the roster first before i Pre-order.

Yea, that's the best way to go about it to be honest. I mean there's no reason to rush and pre-order without knowing the roster or the official feature list. Those are key for me personally before I even consider pre-ordering.

No new information but since there was a talk about them not being Yes Man, I figured that some would be interested in what they did tell to 2K

Some great points brought up in that video. I was hoping he'd mention the Royal Rumble since a Rumble match was playing lol. Man does that match ever need a revamp in this series!

Archived