First details of WWE2K18 coming July 5th!

Jmerc

Earlier this week WWE2K invited notable WWE2K Youtube creators for an exclusive meeting regarding 2K18 and the future of the series. This gave the Youtube creators the platform to give developers input, both from them and their respective followings, as well as get an inside look at the current development of the November release. One of the creators invited, James Pulse (formally known as CMPuls3) indicated on twitter that the embargo for the news and information the lucky group received will end on July 5th.

https://twitter.com/jamespulsecom/status/879882376641261568

Fellow Youtube creator TonyPizzaGuy again confirmed the embargo and announced he will be releasing some content regarding what they saw and learnt. You can expect that video July 5th.

https://twitter.com/TonyPizzaGuy/status/880048487353548800

Cant wait.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great, though I'm cautious this year.

I enjoyed the hell out of 2K17 but it felt like it could have been much more than this.

Plus, the whole "we took out Showcase to focus on Universe, only for Universe to end up being shit" totally made me think twice before getting hyped.

Still excited though and hope this year they improve upon what they have.

I wonder why no Smacktalks. He's the best WWE games YouTuber. I also like to watch Macho T just because he talks about every little rumor, and I get really bored in the summer time, so I seek that stuff out.

Yeah, he does promote the game and post lots of video's. Maybe they didn't send an invite out to him because he's in Europe or something? Could be quite costly to fly him over and take care of his expenses. Dunno, just a guess...

So another click,bait title as,that doesnt prove new details on the 5

Not at all. There is embargo being lifted on the 5th of July and the Youtubers have announced they will be sharing what they learnt and are allowed to say on July 5th.

Yeah still doesn't mean we get anything new,even so it not,official unless,2k say it,YouTube's always say this and that in gamebturn out wrong,or mis inform

I never said the first details would be something new. They could just confirm the return of Universe Mode or even confirm that John Cena is in the game. We don't know, but will find out on July 5th.

As for your not official until '2k say it' statement. These guys literally were flown out by 2K, to their studios to be told about the game.

No new information? I highly doubt that will be the case when the embargo lifts.

They'll likely talk about whatever campaign/mycareer/focus mode the game will be getting and some of the new gameplay additions.

I'm guessing that the news will be very much along the lines of how it feels to play, and gameplay improvements. I think the features and creation stuff will come later in the cycle. I'd be surprised if they played any more than what will be the demo.

Still there's a lot we can learn from that, any gameplay and graphical improvements will be revealed.

There wouldn't be an embargo if there wasn't anything new to share lmao

This.

Not really every game company does embargo

Jesus Christ. Stop. Youre making an ass out of yourself. I know you seem to think being contrarian is some kind of stupid gimmick for you but seriously, just stop.

Feel free to block,me,then

No,most game,company does have embargo on stuff I would,be surprise if they have non disclosure on anything major I,doubt we,get nothing that isn't predictable

Honestly you're going to have to start spelling better and putting together better sentences. We have seen you do so, so you're trolling.

Feel free to block,me,then

No,most game,company does have embargo on stuff I would,be surprise if they have non disclosure on anything major I,doubt we,get nothing that isn't predictable

Honestly you're going to have to start spelling better and putting together better sentences. We have seen you do so, so you're trolling.

Can we ban him, please? Honestly just a load of gibberish. There's no effort to string a sentence together, or even talk anything remotely sensible.

Archived