WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna see Harper get a singles push and I'm good with Rowan doing anything (I'm a realist, I get that he's not going to be winning titles any time soon.) But at this point they might as well team up again. They had some great matches against The Uso's a few years ago, some MOTY candidates so why not have a summer program rekindling that?

Annoying how they still try to make Bray seem like he's hot shit. That ship sailed ages ago. Harper should be the one in his position going up against the top names, on account of being a better performer that can actually be taken far more seriously.

But instead he's barely on TV while Bray appears every week with the same gibberish he's been spouting for years.

"RUN!!1!!"

I wonder if people get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by having to type out the same monotonous and run-down complaints about Bray Wyatt? That's the only thing worse than his actual booking.

I wonder if people get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by having to type out the same monotonous and run-down complaints about Bray Wyatt? That's the only thing worse than his actual booking.

This somewhat applies to guys who constantly complain about Lesnar and/or Reigns seemingly every chance they get.

It's just like, yeah we get that you don't like them, but CONSTANTLY bitching about it nonsensically online doesn't do anything. It just makes you come off as an asshole. Nobody is forcing you to watch it, nobody is trying to persuade you otherwise so you're just bitching for the sake of it. Like a child throwing a tantrum.

This somewhat applies to guys who constantly complain about Lesnar and/or Reigns seemingly every chance they get.
Or Ambrose.

Yeah Crazy's comments are annoying. Me on the orher hand, Bray's one of my favourites. Just really bothers me how repetitive his booking is. His character doesn't progress.

I'm not specifying Crazy, because I don't specifically mean Crazy. Don't insinuate. Yes he's an example, but he's not the only person and this isn't the only website that has it.

Super Luchas.is reporting that the Smackdown Live tag team The Colons may have requested a release from WWE.

According to the post, suspicions were raised when a shirt appeared on Pro Wrestling Tees for Orlando Colon (the real name for Epico). Puerto Rico promotion WWC owned by the Colón family retweeted the story.

http://www.pwinsiderxtra.com/ViewArticle.php?id=33518

I feel taking away their push a couple months ago maybe did it. They can only be repackaged and then shut down so many times. Shame, but it was bound to happen eventually.

Yeah Crazy's comments are annoying. Me on the other hand, Bray's one of my favourites. Just really bothers me how repetitive his booking is. His character doesn't progress.

Well... that's pretty much what I said myself :lol:

Didn't you say he's untalented before? My bad if I'm wrong there.

I did notice you saying it should be Harper in that role instead. I'd personally say they're both good enough but eh.

Archived