WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weeks has been such a strong week on all account in the WWE! I hope they keep up the momentum. So far a great build to GBOF and looks like Battleground is going to be very interesting. Good road to Summerslam!

Would anyone be against Drew Gulak redoing the whole catch point esq Evolve storyline? Promoting the catch point as elite as posed to being this anti-highflyer type gimmick. Also, I legit wonder if anyone will ever be promoted to the main roster from 205, I feel as if most former champions die a death after loosing the title. Neville will be a no brainer and I feel as if Aries is as well.

Would anyone be against Drew Gulak redoing the whole catch point esq Evolve storyline? Promoting the catch point as elite as posed to being this anti-highflyer type gimmick. Also, I legit wonder if anyone will ever be promoted to the main roster from 205, I feel as if most former champions die a death after loosing the title. Neville will be a no brainer and I feel as if Aries is as well.

I never watched Gulak in EVOLVE, and I don't really watch 205 Live. But I was listening to a podcast and they were saying Gulak's comedy stuffy is better than his super serious pro wrestler shtick.

I never watched Gulak in EVOLVE, and I don't really watch 205 Live. But I was listening to a podcast and they were saying Gulak's comedy stuffy is better than his super serious pro wrestler shtick.

Well urm ... okay?

Checked out 205 after a month or two. How/why is the Cedric Alexander vs Noam Dar feud still going? The feud and storyline with Alicia Fox has been going on since 205 started!

Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali has been going on a couple of months as well. Damn, everything drags on in that show as TBK vs Tozawa and Aries vs Neville sure did too.

205 Live is like career mode in wwe2k17 or basically a spin off show to Main Event/Superstars but with just cruiserweights and connected storylines

Checked out 205 after a month or two. How/why is the Cedric Alexander vs Noam Dar feud still going? The feud and storyline with Alicia Fox has been going on since 205 started!

Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali has been going on a couple of months as well. Damn, everything drags on in that show as TBK vs Tozawa and Aries vs Neville sure did too.

205 Live is like career mode in wwe2k17 or basically a spin off show to Main Event/Superstars but with just cruiserweights and connected storylines

Ah yes, well established and well planned out storylines are dragged out? *Censored* that, WWE need more long winded storylines and not one-month angles like Rollins and Wyatt before moving on. I don't watch 205Live, but to complain about longer stories is damn ridiculous. How else are we supposed to establish these guys who get minimal time on RAW every week? This is exactly what 205Live should be.

I'm not a big fan of Mike and Maria Bennett but their theme sounds like an opening song of a TV sitcom and I love it.

First of all it's Mike and Maria Kanellis and secondly, blocked.

@Beard

Yeah but the result possibly brought thousands of viewers to SD last week. Some reports said SD had 500,000 more viewers that the week before. If this even played a minor part in that, it worked.

More like 6000 more viewers than the week before, the ratings are out :P

I'm not a big fan of Mike and Maria Bennett but their theme sounds like an opening song of a TV sitcom and I love it.

@Beard

Yeah but the result possibly brought thousands of viewers to SD last week. Some reports said SD had 500,000 more viewers that the week before. If this even played a minor part in that, it worked.

Surely that 6000 is just domestic. Maybe the 500k is worldwide.

@Beard

No one ever talks about worldwide viewership. And there's a 0% chance there was a 500k increase from one week to the other when ther was only a 6k increase in America anyways. What other countries could even make a difference? The only I can think is Canada.

Ah yes, well established and well planned out storylines are dragged out? *Censored* that, WWE need more long winded storylines and not one-month angles like Rollins and Wyatt before moving on. I don't watch 205Live, but to complain about longer stories is damn ridiculous. How else are we supposed to establish these guys who get minimal time on RAW every week? This is exactly what 205Live should be.

I'm not saying I want mini month feuds but c,mon. Cedric vs Noam has been going on for like over a *censored*ing year and you damn well know Brian Kendrick vs Tozawa went a bit too long as well.

So no, *Censored* that!

I'm not saying I want mini month feuds but c,mon. Cedric vs Noam has been going on for like over a *censored*ing year and you damn well know Brian Kendrick vs Tozawa went a bit too long as well.

So no, *Censored* that!

Cedric was inured for some time. They only just now continued the feud.

So no, *Censored* that!

Cedric was inured for some time. They only just now continued the feud.

Yeah but still. Eh don't know, maybe I just hate the feud.

Maybe you have know idea what you're talking about.

Man *Censored* You! I have a different opinion than you but oh I'm ridiculous.

I never said I want all short feuds. Simply think some have gone on too long and want those people in few feuds by now.

Cedric Alexander or Mustafa Ali in a title feud with Neville could be great.

Noam Darm without Alicia Fox feuding with Tozawa could be fun.

Drew Gulak feuding with Gran Metalik or Lince Dorado could be good.

Tony Nese feuding with Jack Gallagher, Rich Swann or TJP could be interesting.

@Beard

I was talking about the SD after MITB, not this weeks. But yeah, don't know why they gave that number then.

Let's be real, the feuds on 205 are definitely dragged too long in some cases. Tozawa and Kendrick faced each other every single week for like 4 months in a row. And Dar vs Cedric has been going on since the first episode. Even when Cedric was gone, Dar just feuded with Swann who was "protecting Cedric's honor". It's ridiculous.

205 has had some great feuds. Gallagher vs Daivari was fantastic. Gulak's whole anti-high flying angle is great. Neville vs Aries was very good. But considering they have a roster of, what, 11 people? Yeah, they're on limited material.

As noted, Brock Lesnar is currently being advertised for an upcoming WWE Smackdown live event in Tampa this August. Lesnar’s updated list of confirmed WWE appearances is as follows:

WWE RAW – July 3rd (Phoenix, AZ)
WWE Great Balls of Fire – July 9th (Dallas, TX)
WWE RAW TV event – July 10th (Houston, TX)
WWE RAW TV event – July 31st (Pittsburgh, PA)
WWE SmackDown (live event) – August 12th (Tampa, FL)
WWE SummerSlam – August 20th (Brooklyn, NY)
WWE RAW – August 28th in Memphis, TN

The following video features Lakers owner (and Women of Wrestling promotion co-owner) Jeanie Buss talking to TMZ about LaVar Ball and new Laker draft pick Lonzo Ball’s WWE RAW appearance this week. Buss says LaVar did a great job and he has a big personality, and also commented on Lonzo’s future with the Lakers franchise:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/854675-update-on-brock-lesnars-upcoming-wwe-schedule-lakers-jeanie-buss-says-lavar-ball-did-a-great-job-on-raw-who-will-win-the-sd-rap-off

Archived