Shawn Michaels Victory Music- 2K17

nystyle

No matter which HBK I use (the two in game or my 2 alternate attire HBK's) his victory music is always the DX music. Every attire has him enter to his singles music, but despite victory music being set on "Shawn Michaels" it still plays the DX theme....any help?

Yea there's no fix to it. This why they should've made two seperate hbk models. One for dx and other for singles. Hopefully for wwe 2k18 they just remove that dx alt hbk since he only wore the hairstyle and attire just once for that wm match.

.. Youre asking for content to be removed. Jesus..

Yea there's no fix to it. This why they should've made two seperate hbk models. One for dx and other for singles. Hopefully for wwe 2k18 they just remove that dx alt hbk since he only wore the hairstyle and attire just once for that wm match.

Isn't the saying "Never improve, only remove"?

So this is what its like to watch my baby fade away.. Insert sad FFX music here.

NO! That's my favorite attire and look for Shawn. It's iconic!

Comments like this are one of the biggest problems with the WWE Games community.

Comments like this are one of the biggest problems with the WWE Games community.

No its people like you that criticize others for their opinions that are the biggest problem with "WWE Games community". You don't run nothing for their game so your opinion is no stronger then the next persons.

It's been in the last two games. I'm sure many feel it's time they swap it out for a younger hbk model from 1992-1995 or his 1997 dx in your house attire he wore against ken shamrock be in over that wm14 attire.

Maybe if you didn't suggest arbitrary removal of something that people enjoy being in the game for a minor reason (something that's caused big, unwarranted removals from the series in the past), you wouldn't get such a negative response.

Never remove, only improve.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an alt attire for him, then say no as alt attire, so he becomes a custom wrestler. Just copy moveset and music over and viola.

Yeah but doesn't that then remove the commentary calling him Shawn Michaels?

This. KOTR 97, DX IYH 97 and WM14 are my favorites. They have two of them already. Just fix the bug. Never remove only improve for sure.

Making him into a caw from an alt attire doesn't affect commentary!!!! Just tried it, was intrigued and still is called Shawn Micheals and spoke about etc!!!!

This.. I changed Sid to Lord Humongous, and the commentary still called him Sid

Making him into a caw from an alt attire doesn't affect commentary!!!! Just tried it, was intrigued and still is called Shawn Micheals and spoke about etc!!!!

Is he still an alternate attire? I downloaded a Braun Strowman caw and there's no name or anything. I thought it got rid of the commentary if you didn't put it as an alternate.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is what its like to watch my baby fade away.. Insert sad FFX music here.

The Truth Revealed emotional enough?

Archived