Adding Custom music to WWE2K18

CuddlyCorey

I previously stated last year that MLB The Show (PS4) series still allows custom music to be added via USB (you can even import audio chants), so hopefully 2K can implement a feature like this in the WWE series.

Didny they have to create. A while player for that to work

I previously stated last year that MLB The Show (PS4) series still allows custom music to be added via USB (you can even import audio chants), so hopefully 2K can implement a feature like this in the WWE series.

They had to create a customized media player within the game itself and allocate room on the disc specifically for the sound files, yeah. That said, it's entirely possible 2K could use this method. Although if I recall, MLB had to get Sonys permission to do this and I think also needed their assistance in making the media player, though I could be wrong on that. I just recall hearing as such.

They had to create a customized media player within the game itself and allocate room on the disc specifically for the sound files, yeah. That said, it's entirely possible 2K could use this method. Although if I recall, MLB had to get Sonys permission to do this and I think also needed their assistance in making the media player, though I could be wrong on that. I just recall hearing as such.

Yeah that seems like a lot of hassle now it may work on Xbox there not as strict on helping game makers

I have all the mlb games. They didn't need SONY permission to make custom music player bc SONY is the ones who make the MLB games. So that's a huge advantage over the 2k games.

So what if they have to make a customized media player and it's a hassle or whatever.. making video games is their job! I'm a cop but I'm not gonna try to stop that guy from robbing a bank because it's a hassle.

When u have limited time abd budget and gave to pick and choose what to do and what to make. Custom music player bottom of the list

I have all the mlb games. They didn't need SONY permission to make custom music player bc SONY is the ones who make the MLB games. So that's a huge advantage over the 2k games.

Its developed by a subsidiary of Sony, Sony itself publishes, not developes, it.

Tho being publish by it is still a big help

It is, most definitely, but they still need to go to Sony for certain things. Unfortunately this means that in the end, Sony holds all the cards and.. well, we know how stingy Sony has been as of late.

Its developed by a subsidiary of Sony, Sony itself publishes, not developes, it.

Just like I said it's still made by SONY. Now have a great day

But it,not

But it,not

I think so. Either way Take-Two should have the resources and time to develop something like this for their games and so much more. Especially since it's not on the past-gen consoles.

• 2 months later...

The only thing missing from 2K18 to make it a perfect game is being able to have custom music for entrance music for CAWS. In the older SvR games I would use custom music for entrance music for my CAW's and for those who say copyright, that's just an excuse. We could do custom music on the Xbox 360 and PS3.

This could be done for the Xbox One and PS4 with an app allowing custom music to be used in games like 2K18.

Archived