The Fierhart Family

Oz70NYC

So momentous is this project that I felt it needed it's own thread. (I also didn't want to clutter my showcase thread.) Well, to anyone who's been under a rock or in a coma that last 12 years, The Fierhart family are not only the 1st family of my CAW universe, but the 1st family of original CAWs in general. What started out as a vehicle to create 2 new characters became a lineage of characters central to all of my creations. But I feel I need to start from the beginning...in truncated form of course.

Way back in 1999, I created a character named Kaos The Destroyer (Later re-named Kayos). He was a mix between "Crow" Sting and MoD Undertaker. A dark, evil, sadistic tyrant. It wasn't until 2005 that I decided it was time to lay the persona to rest. Kayos needed a real name, and at the time there was this game out called "Legends Of Wrestling" that I created a character named Alex "The Raven" Fierhart. I made Alex resemble Kerry Von Erich, and that got me thinking "The Von Erich's have a rich lineage in wrestling. I can use that to develop him". So Kayos ceased to exist, and he became Simon Fierhart, son of Alex Fierhart. To pay homage to his previous persona though, he retained the nickname "The Destroyer" to further convey he's one of the baddest men walking the Earth.

But there's 2 other characters included in this expansion. Heather and Ryan Fierhart. Heather was originally created in 2001 as Heather Friedel, a valet/love interest for Dru Mercer...at the time known as Dru Romeo. I decided to transition her from being mere eye candy to an in-ring talent, and changed her last name to Fierhart making her the younger sister of Simon. Then of course comes Ryan. 2005 was my "golden age" of CAW creation. A majority of the characters you see of mine were originally created in that year. Blake Evans, Jayson Jones, Timoa Mamula, Dylan Brody, Cannon Webb, Cody Prince, Seth Adam...all of them are members of my class of '05. As is Ryan Fierhart, who was a character created in the image of Adam "Edge" Copeland. I paired him up with Dylan Brody, who was created as an offspring of another LoW character I made Dan "The Boulder" Brody as the tag team Nex-Gen...as they both were 2nd generation wrestlers.

So for years they existed as the offspring of Alex Fierhart. Around 2009 I came up with the idea of adding more to the Fierhart family. An elder brother Alexander Fierhart II and a "middle" brother Raymond Fierhart. With Alex "Lex" Fierhart I came up with concepts for a wife, a fellow wrestler named June Dalton and two children Christopher and Tracey "Tracey Fyre" Fierhart. Ray has a wife as well, but there's no character model for her as Ray's only been made in wrestling games once before I decided to make him a Mixed Martial Artist.

Here's where the history changes a bit. Part of the transition in '05 of Kayos to Simon was this whole, convoluted tale which involved a significant other named Abelia. (Who I'd give the last name Liedhamer 2 years later, making her the older sister of my character Dieter Liedhamer and thus cementing the reason why he has remained loyal to Simon). I won't even go into the details. It was a dumb storyline. Had some supernatural elements to it that worked in 2005, but by today's standards would be utter garbage. Well, from Abelia Simon would have two children, twins named Abel and Simone...who Abelia asked Dieter to keep secret from Simon as when they were born he was still Kayos. (Did I mention it was convoluted?) Well...I'm retconning all of that shit. It never happened. Simon did stop being Kayos, that's not changing. But everything else attached to that storyline is nixed.

That gives me a lot to play with. As that lore is scrapped from Simone's history, that means Abelia would be alive and well, as well as Abel and Simone not being kept secret from him. And that's where this project came into play. For the 1st time since 2007, NEW FIERHART CHARACTERS.

AH44T6s.png

We start with Simon's wife, Abelia. Since she's pretty much a new character...as she was originally portrayed in text form, I had to figure out what (and who) the hell she'd look like. I decided to with one of my all time favorite actresses (and crushed...showing my age here) Meryl Streep. As far as her attire, I tried to go with a look akin to Saraya Knight (mother of WWE's Paige). As for her story...well...she's alive. 51 years old. She and Simon married in 1990 at the age of 24, not long after both debuted in wrestling. She gave birth to the twins in 1993 at the age of 27. She competed in WPW most of her career...and was instrumental in "The death of Kayos". Basically, she didn't approve of the path of violence he was going down, and made Simon chose between her and their children, or his quest for power. Simon had to fight his followers "The Brotherhood" to free himself of his bonds as Kayos...and he won, with help from Abelia's younger brother Dieter, who had followed since his arrival in 2002. Since then, they've been happily married, and raised the twins to follow the family business. She herself is a legend in the industry, having wrestled since 1988, debuting in WPW at 22. She's now chief of talent relations and lead trainer for WPW's training academy, as well as a trainer at The Fierhouse...now run by Simon after Lex stepped down.

mLFdIVb.png

The oldest twin, Abel is came into the world 4 minutes before his sister. Rather then go with the pretty boy look I'd given him when I made him on PS2 back in the day, I decided Abel should embrace his Celtic and Nordic lineage and gave him a more gruff, gritty look. Unlike his father, who is about precision and technique, Abel is freak athlete with power, speed and agility unrivaled for a man who stands 6'5" 250lbs. At 24 years of age, Abel is making his professional debut after years of training under his legendary mother and father. Personality wise, Abel is soft spoken, letting his actions speak for him. A man of bold action and steely resolve...much like his mother who he's obviously named after. (Note: Abel and Simone are the youngest living Fierharts, 8 years younger then Ryan, who is 32 as of 2017).

HyfPZgB.png

Last but not least we have Simone. A stout 5'8", 138lbs of solid muscle...1% body fat. She regards herself the perfect weapon...the "Lady Destroyer". Much like Abel's peronality is similar to their mother, Simone is the female version of her father. Razor sharp wit, cunning and calculating...with a temper that would put fear in the gods themselves. Simone makes her debut into wrestling with confidence that her own talent will outshine he namesake.

All three are still WIPs, I need to craft movesets. When they're done, I'll throw up a video package and update with the tags to find them.

Yea, decided to change a few names. Lex's wife June Dalton, as well as their children (and scrapping the youngest one)and Simon and Abelia's children (Abel and Simone rather then Rickard and Shoshana). All other names are still canon...aside from Dru's last name being Mercer rather then Nedermeyer. Gonna need to revise that tree to reflect it.

Dude, I can't wait for you to release these caws. Some of your best work this cycle, but they're Fierhart so I guess you would put a little extra detail to them. Simone is my fave of the three, not taking anything from the other two. She looks bad ass and sexy AF.

Dude, I can't wait for you to release these caws. Some of your best work this cycle, but they're Fierhart so I guess you would put a little extra detail to them. Simone is my fave of the three, not taking anything from the other two. She looks bad ass and sexy AF.

Soon my good man. All they need are movesets. Trying to concoct unique ones based on Simon's. Should have them up by the end of the weekend. I also have something else to roll out. Something I came up with yesterday that I plan on expanding upon.

Soon my good man. All they need are movesets. Trying to concoct unique ones based on Simon's. Should have them up by the end of the weekend. I also have something else to roll out. Something I came up with yesterday that I plan on expanding upon.

End of the weekend, THAT"S PERFECT!!! I have to work during the weekend & have Mon & Tues off!

Ok, I know I'm late...and I said I'd do a video package (which I do still plan to do), but Abel, Abelia and Simone have been completed and uploaded. Tag: OZCAW. I pulled 3 of the new female characters I made to get them up, so if you missed getting them, refer to my other thread and let me know who you'd like re-upped. I'll see what I can do. It'd be a big help if I could get downloads, It'd be great. I slacked off this year, so I can only fault myself...but for the next 3 months I plan on getting as many characters done as I can, so help a guy out so I can get more uploaded. Thanks.

I gotta come up with a new one, because a whole bunch of other garbage comes up with you use it.

Yeah, it sucked when I tried to find one of your caws one time(not sure which one) and the first two rows were different versions of John Cena. BTW Cena in Nikki Bella's gear is a very disturbing sight .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived