The "request logos from GMP" thread

CROSS-Out

Hey guys. So with WWE 2K18 officially announced and looming menacingly over the horizon (STOP STARING AT ME WHILE I SHOWER YOU SON OF A BITCH), I find myself doing a lot of logos for people as of late. So I figured, rather than come here constantly and check various request threads, I'd open up a single thread for people to ask for logos from me.

I want to be clear though that you shouldn't always expect me to be super snappy with them. I try to get 'em done when I can but I got loads of stuff going on in the GMPire right now (yes, I like GMP puns, sue me... please don't sue me, i'm broke.) So patience is a virtue and all that.

I'll showcase a couple logos here i've done for people already, and if you want me to do something just leave a post with the details on what you want.

I SHOULD note that I make custom logos, please don't ask me to find logos that already exist on shirts and such. Cutting images out of shirts is boring and sometimes frustrating, and nobody likes a frustrated canadian.. except my girlfriend, apparently.

examples in spoilers, because size and insanity and such. Examples i've done for people, for myself, and random shit I did for fun.

2bMcFQI.png

VYWvwSL.png

NScZdE7.png

h5aP8Tr.png

t2fC8mZ.png

qhDdXOS.png

0SCXBFY.png

uM8PtSY.png

Sweet logos dude!??

Thanks. I'm trying to build a portfolio in the hopes of becoming a graphic designer so I figure this would be a great way to go about it. I get to make logos to show off, and people get logos to use free of charge and in one neat little place to go for it.

Of course, i'm not trying to muscle in on your territory or anything :lol: . I figure we'll both probably be busy with logo design once 2K18 hits.

Never consider u "muscling in" lol. I've said before, the more ppl that help others out make the community better all around! Granted, 2k STILL refuse to tell me if my ban carries over lol, so still can't say if I'll be around for 2k18. ??

My character that I've tried (failed) at creating is "The Bear."

Logos are so not my strong point.

Is there a way you could get some bear claws, scratches with maybe a paw print...that incorporates a bear and "Corey" into some logos?

I'd love to have a "CC" logo, kind of like how Rollins has his "SR" or like Romans "RR" on their tees.

Oh, and maybe a native american feel to the whole thing.

Thanks a bunch, in advance! (hugs)

P.S. And yes, my signature move is The Bear Hug. :wink

Is there a way you could get some bear claws, scratches with maybe a paw print...that incorporates a bear and "Corey" into some logos?

I'd love to have a "CC" logo, kind of like how Rollins has his "SR" or like Romans "RR" on their tees.

Sure, might take a little bit but I can tackle that no problem.

Sweet! Thanks a bunch! I'll be anxiously waiting... #Excited

Alright I've started working on your logos. I want to get a bit of information if I can. What size do you prefer all the logos to be? I assume 512 x 512 but if you want it at a different size let me know.

The caws name is important, I imagine since you wanted a "CC" logo, its the same as your username?

Alright I've started working on your logos. I want to get a bit of information if I can. What size do you prefer all the logos to be? I assume 512 x 512 but if you want it at a different size let me know.

The caws name is important, I imagine since you wanted a "CC" logo, its the same as your username?

512x512 are perfect! And yes, Cuddly Corey is the "CC" in the logos, or what they stand for.

:D

"The Bear" Cuddly Corey is my actual "wrestler" name in the game.

I come out to "The Bear" right now.

He's got a kind of "Tatanka" vibe to him. As in the breech cloth (loin cloth) he wears. Mostly browns and deep browns for leather. Those Tatanka "boots" in the game.

Hope that helps.

512x512 are perfect! And yes, Cuddly Corey is the "CC" in the logos, or what they stand for.

:D

"The Bear" Cuddly Corey is my actual "wrestler" name in the game.

I come out to "The Bear" right now.

He's got a kind of "Tatanka" vibe to him. As in the breech cloth (loin cloth) he wears. Mostly browns and deep browns for leather. Those Tatanka "boots" in the game.

Hope that helps.

First logo i'm working on is a bears face in a native americna headress, that should help with the native american vibe you wanted. Would you prefer I post each logo as they're finished or post them all at once? If all at once it'll take a while still, if as they're finished i'll have that first one done today.

Sweet! Post them as they are done. Can't wait to see your creations :)

fCotqhM.png

Sorry about the slightly odd outline. I was having a bit of trouble with some transparent pixels I couldn't get on the edge so I used a black inner glow, but because photoshops default anti-aliasing is horrid... well, you get the idea. It should look great on anything though.

If it gets to be too much of a bother, let me know and i'll try to fix it.

Hey,

do you think you could make a tomahawk logo,

and a t-shirt design that says "the man, the myth, the legend" on it, ive tried but my logo making skills arent the best

if you do your awesome, thx

Sure, i'll add it to the list.

fCotqhM.png

Sorry about the slightly odd outline. I was having a bit of trouble with some transparent pixels I couldn't get on the edge so I used a black inner glow, but because photoshops default anti-aliasing is horrid... well, you get the idea. It should look great on anything though.

OMGawd!

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to see more.

Wooo!

fCotqhM.png

OMGawd!

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

I can't wait to see more.

Wooo!

You're welcome. I'll try to get more done tomorrow if I can find time.

Hey guys, wanted to apologize for not getting back to you, i've been ill the last couple of days and doing logo work while your head is swimming is pretty much guaranteed throw-up bait. I will get your logos to you once i'm recovered, so should expect 'em sometime this week.

Well... shit. An accident with the Barbeque has left me with some burns on my left arm. Unfortunately, I also happen to be left handed. I can't make promises for this week until I know for sure how bad the burns are. If they're just superficial, then I should still have them done this week. If not.. well, I'll either have to wait a little while longer or see if Foldy could take over for me until my life stops trying to kill me dead.

Okay guys, my arm is taking its sweet time healing so Foldy is going to take over for me till the end of the week. Thanks Foldy, I really appreciate it.

Ladies and gents, old barbeques suck.

Hey,

do you think you could make a tomahawk logo,

and a t-shirt design that says "the man, the myth, the legend" on it, ive tried but my logo making skills arent the best

if you do your awesome, thx

Here u go cheif (no pun intended lol)

image.png

image.png

Woo! Thanks Foldy!

Get well soon "Pepsay."

And for u dude,

image.png

image.png

Archived