WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

editing superstar attributes REALLY shouldn't be stuck behind a paywall this year.

Wait huh? I've actually never edited a superstars attributes this year. So forgive me for not understanding what this means. Like VC?

It's been bundled with the unlock all feature for a couple of years now

So the deluxe edition is the only upgraded version, yeah? Like...the way last year had the NXT Edition, that's what Deluxe is right? I'm getting it when I get paid next, but it would piss me off if the special edition where you could get Kurt Angle or something was a different edition of the game to be announced later. Lol

So the deluxe edition is the only upgraded version, yeah? Like...the way last year had the NXT Edition, that's what Deluxe is right? I'm getting it when I get paid next, but it would piss me off if the special edition where you could get Kurt Angle or something was a different edition of the game to be announced later. Lol

There is a collectors edition as well, but the only thing different is the physical items, like collectors items. But both the Deluxe and the Collectors will have the same thing in the game, all characters, etc.

XNclkki.jpg

There is a collectors edition as well, but the only thing different is the physical items, like collectors items. But both the Deluxe and the Collectors will have the same thing in the game, all characters, etc.

XNclkki.jpg

Awesome, thanks! Yeah, I don't really care about physical items; just wanna make sure I have all the DLC content that may come with the Deluxe. I hope there's more to offer than just one guy and playing 4 days early, although getting to work on a CAW early is sweet.

I'm happy they're talking to guys who are passionate about this franchise like we are. I'm hoping they don't go easy on them however. Tell them what they need to hear! They asked for your input gentlemen and need you to be honest and up front. WWE 2K17 was definitely a fun game but I know it can be even better for the future!

It's too bad I don't use youtube much anymore. I would love to personally give my thoughts on the franchise and its direction to the 2K guys (not that it stops me from doing so online, :shifty: ).

Archived