WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, you'll get it before Friday for sure...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wwe-2k18-adds-its-greatest-playable-character-yet/1100-6453894/

Such a joke...

They say in the article it's caw parts....so I don't see a problem at all. Would be like saying "Such a joke we can make Hulk, or Dragon Ball Z characters"

Why do they have to bullshit the article and say greatest playable character?

Obviously they are talking crap.

Because it's Gamespot. That's why...

The only great thing I remember from that site was the way they reveal the roster of the olders Smackdown vs RAW games.

100% serious, when I say...having caw parts is kinda a letdown. I would be down for a full KFC character. :lol:

it would make more sense if this was the year that we could fully edit how the in-game roster looks.

so we could make Kurt angle or Dolph as Col sanders. i don't really get having his CAW parts in the game otherwise

Took to long to preorder the deluxe edition.

It's all sold out where I live. Didn't realize it could sell out if they still have standard edition available, considering all you get with deluxe is a code for season pass.

Oh well, I'll either buy it off PSN if still available or just get the standard edition and wait another 4 days.

It's all sold out where I live. Didn't realize it could sell out if they still have standard edition available, considering all you get with deluxe is a code for season pass.

Oh well, I'll either buy it off PSN if still available or just get the standard edition and wait another 4 days.

RVD and Batista as well.

RVD and Batista as well.

And two Kurt Angle and another two John Cena, if I'm not mistaken.

RVD and Batista as well.

Kurt Angle's are in standard, but I forgot the Cena's yeah

I've just seen on youtube a couple of things regarding mitb in universe.

You can't have 8 man mitb in universe and it recognise the winner as the mitb holder.

6 man is the default for mitb

And only 1 mitb holder at a time. So no male amd female mitb on same show

So far only news that's a let down for me.

The 8 man mitb part

100% serious, when I say...having caw parts is kinda a letdown. I would be down for a full KFC character. :lol:

it would make more sense if this was the year that we could fully edit how the in-game roster looks.

so we could make Kurt angle or Dolph as Col sanders. i don't really get having his CAW parts in the game otherwise

Good point...but haven't the early reviewers already seen the game?...Surely we would know about that by now.

RVD and Batista as well.

I didn't know that Kurt Angle was in the standard version. I thought he was a pre-order bonus and not already in-game.

RVD and Batista as well.

I didn't know that Kurt Angle was in the standard version. I thought he was a pre-order bonus and not already in-game.

He's pre-order bonus for all versions, even standard.

Good point...but haven't the early reviewers already seen the game?...Surely we would know about that by now.

Yes and you can't edit people in the game's hair or facial hair.

I bet they have seen.

I remember seen a Create-a-Superstar mode video (don't recall if it was from Smacktalks or from the other youtuber that showcase it a few days earlier) where we can see that on a menus of preset characters, there was one that I noticed it was censored by video editing.

Yesterday I saw a pic of that same menu where it shows that the preset CAW censored on the other video was Col. Sanders.

Archived