WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Net new moves, as in new moves minus the ones they take out. New moves are the ultimate selling point for me, more than any other feature. Though, MyCAREER could become another thing to care about as well. It's frustrating how they took out a lot of moves, but at least we got some like standing dragon sleeper back.

They added so many moves in 2k17 tho...

Ay, that did. I don't even remember what they took out. But I was talking about between SvR 06 up to now. Still waiting for Taz-mission to come back, it was a brutal submission.

Ahh

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Net new moves, as in new moves minus the ones they take out. New moves are the ultimate selling point for me, more than any other feature. Though, MyCAREER could become another thing to care about as well. It's frustrating how they took out a lot of moves, but at least we got some like standing dragon sleeper back.

Ay, that did. I don't even remember what they took out. But I was talking about between SvR 06 up to now. Still waiting for Taz-mission to come back, it was a brutal submission.

Ahh

That move will come back when they put Taz in a WWE game again.

Ahh

That move will come back when they put Taz in a WWE game again.

why does he have to be in the game?

I'm not sure where to ask this question so I guess I will ask here. This game is going to be my first game for the PS4 seeing as how I just purchased a PS4.

Do I need Playstation Plus to access Community Creations? Also will I need it to download the DLC? I purchased the Deluxe Edition. I don't want to purchase PS Plus if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

I'm not sure where to ask this question so I guess I will ask here. This game is going to be my first game for the PS4 seeing as how I just purchased a PS4.

Do I need Playstation Plus to access Community Creations? Also will I need it to download the DLC? I purchased the Deluxe Edition. I don't want to purchase PS Plus if I don't have to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

No, Plus is only for playing Online.

It would be interesting to possibly seeing early video uploads within the next few days.

Is anyone glad that Corey Ledesma and Aubrey Sitterson arent the ones promoting this game?

I can only imagine if they were, we wouldnt have nearly as much gameplay footage to work with.

I can imagine Ledesma saying "Maybe next year" and Sitterson randomly saying "you're playing it wrong" ad nauseam too.

Dont forget Aubrey Sitterson pronouncing it Suplay.

to be fair to him, one of the greatest announcers of all time Gordon Solie pronounced it like that. I assume it was a reference.

Just made him sound pretentious, especially when he was shifting blame onto us for not playing the game right when the referees wouldnt count the pins correctly.

At first the whole 2K Dev thing annoyed me too, but then I enjoyed the behind the scenes look that they gave us. Kind of reminds me of the end credits footage in SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth on how they showed the process of game developing.

I never used rivalries post 2k16. Did they actually fix the issue where if you edited a rivalry match it wouldnt disappear ? Or where youre not fighting your rival every week leading up to the PPV? Id they didnt fix it, is it confirmed they did for 18?

cool, you'll get it before Friday for sure...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wwe-2k18-adds-its-greatest-playable-character-yet/1100-6453894/

Such a joke...

They say in the article it's caw parts....so I don't see a problem at all. Would be like saying "Such a joke we can make Hulk, or Dragon Ball Z characters"

Why do they have to bullshit the article and say greatest playable character?

Obviously they are talking crap.

cool, you'll get it before Friday for sure...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/wwe-2k18-adds-its-greatest-playable-character-yet/1100-6453894/

Such a joke...

They say in the article it's caw parts....so I don't see a problem at all. Would be like saying "Such a joke we can make Hulk, or Dragon Ball Z characters"

Why do they have to bullshit the article and say greatest playable character?

Obviously they are talking crap.

Because not everything needs to be taken so seriously????

Archived