WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they need to remember to add to moves or caw parts, never take away, as in those options more is always better, but my CAWS are covered as far as hair and such goes. I also like that they added those parts from street fighter and dbz in there. It's a nice touch.

Meh 2K are just like THQ just not as bad but still they always add and remove stuff. I know they removed a number of useful entrances this year.

You do? Do you have the game? Inside information?? Can you tell me if ill win the lottery tomorrow???

I know the same way everyone else knows seeing videos of people with the game.

Went to pre-order the Cena (nuff) edition earlier this week, and they were all sold out of them. Was a bit disappointed since I didnt know there were only x amount of copies.

Got the deluxe edition thoug.

There are always only X amount of copies of the limited edition stuff but luckily (unless you wanted all of the tangible Cena crapola and doo-dahs) all of the important bonus stuff (RVD and Batista) are included in the deluxe edition.

The plaque wouldve been nice, but Im not a Cena fan so its whatever for me. As you said, I get all the DLC ao Im not too worried about it.

What a waste of a character if true.

.... How exactly? And please, lets not devolve into another "slots" talk again.

Out of the wrestlers who could've been chosen they pick colonel sanders. It just seems like a waste if you ask me. I'm fine if his parts are in CAW mode.

But even in that case, how is it a waste? Him being brought in wouldn't mean another is out. That line of thinking is simply not the case and wasn't even the case back when Cory Ledesma tried to use it as an excuse.

Even though we now know its just creation suite stuff, he'd have been no more a waste than the terminator was.

Seems really stupid to say in the advert he is in the game...only to have to make him. I mean technically everyone in the world is in using CAW. The advert flat out says he is in...when he isnt. Weill casual people who seen the advert not think where he is when the game is out?

Seems really stupid to say in the advert he is in the game...only to have to make him. I mean technically everyone in the world is in using CAW. The advert flat out says he is in...when he isnt. Weill casual people who seen the advert not think where he is when the game is out?

Bummer, I was hoping Harlan was the guy who took Ellsworth's slot. Personally, I would really appreciate a true bottom feeding jobber in the game but I'm sure as hell not going to waste a CAW slot on one.

I don't know if this is the case but maybe he roams around backstage in my career mode and you can go and talk to him.

That would explain the Statement that "he is in the game" along with his parts beeing available in the caw mode. :)

Archived