WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

I can't remember but so did 2k release an article or trailer about online in general for 2k17? I want lobbies and text chat back so bad and there has to be new match types.. right? Also want confirmation that we can interact backstage with other players in Road to Glory.

I know some of you don't care about online but I'm asking for myself. Probably haven't played much on it since 2k14 but some old online buddies and I are reuniting to hopefully play as we used to in the SvR - 2k14 days!

I don't think there has been. To be fair I think most of us have learnt more about the game from Youtubers than actual 2K themselves.

Unless they intend to release a lot of info in the week up to release, I doubt we'll get much more coverage apart from YouTube footage

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I played an online match was 2011, with a couple members here. Tried multiple times for 2K15 and 2K16 to get a match going with Graeme Jones but it never worked. Eventually just gave up.

I for one loved wwe online.. until 2k15

The matchmaking and stuff just hasn't been as fun, although at least there seems to be much less glitchers and hackers compared to the SvR games.

I for one loved wwe online.. until 2k15

The matchmaking and stuff just hasn't been as fun, although at least there seems to be much less glitchers and hackers compared to the SvR games.

Some old homies since SvR 2009 and I are reuniting since 2k14 and so we are hoping for some good stuff. We parted ways because of different consoles and games but we are all back on Xbox and getting 2k18.

We were friends but we would beat the shit out of anyone no matter who when we did multiman matches with strangers like elimination chamber with 2 of us. I attack anyone in my way

Last time I played an online match was 2011, with a couple members here. Tried multiple times for 2K15 and 2K16 to get a match going with Graeme Jones but it never worked. Eventually just gave up.

I'll give you a match when it comes out if you want to?

I'll give you a match when it comes out if you want to?

Meh, I just meant that online has been terrible and i've given up on it.

Just turned on my Xbox and noticed the game started pre-loading today after I digitally preordered a few days ago.

The week is going to feel so long! :(

It's getting to the point that we'll know everything before the game comes out and then what ? I'm going to have to stay off YouTube and let somethings stay a mystery. :D

Just turned on my Xbox and noticed the game started pre-loading today after I digitally preordered a few days ago.

The week is going to feel so long! :(

It's getting to the point that we'll know everything before the game comes out and then what ? I'm going to have to stay off YouTube and let somethings stay a mystery. :D

Yeah true. I've only seen a couple of the YouTube videos and am trying to avoid some new stuff as possible to keep some surprises.

Even if somebody here would get the game early and post info, just going to wait for the game myself

It's not the spam that ruined it, it's the lag that did. An online focused mode for what I consider the most unacceptable online experience in video game history makes absolutely no sense to me lol I'll give it a try and see what happens, of spam is the only problem I'll get over it. I'll try to go for a pin early, if I win I blame lag lol

Was there ever something that said we could exit the ring during the Royal Rumble match? Or did I completely make that up in my head?

You can roll out on the apron but not completely out of the ring.

Was there ever something that said we could exit the ring during the Royal Rumble match? Or did I completely make that up in my head?

You can roll out on the apron but not completely out of the ring.

Thats right, and you can rest there or recover sooner

U cant be eliminated there if your attack it knocks u away into the ring or they pick you up, I believe Im right on that from what Ive seen

Online sucks ?? ?

yeah i only played online last year with in gmae stars like john cena ( cuz he did have a comeback and come out from pin option xD) or with nakamura cuz his kicks to the head are 90 % unblockable online... i hate to say that if you want to block online and you go caw vs caw the first guy who hits with his move in a oone on one wins -.-

shold i say reverse for block i am not sure about this word xD

How many PPV'S a month can we do this year? I plan on having 4-5 shows during the week with separate belts on their own shows, I figure we can't do 5 ppvs, but im curious of how many we are able to do this time around

Either that, or I will just do two seperate profiles so they can all have proper ppvs

Archived