WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

If not this year, they will be in next year. They are a game company and it is about making money. This is the direction that all gaming is going for that reason. We have taken the bait with DLC, so now they can squeeze a little more $ out of us.
uh... lets hope youre wrong. They do that enough with their NBA games. I think DLC is enough
Will the NBA games NFL games sports games do it because a lot of people play them and their playoff competitively I can't see the doing same thing with a WWE which is a niche market

I mean, WWE still sell a few million a year.

No offence to NFL games but only Americans give a shit about NFL, I would hazard a guess that WWE sells more copies a year than NFL does, WWE has a world wide appeal, NFL doesn't. NBA is similar but more people care about that compared to NFL

In there first week

WWE 2k17 sold 490K

Madden NFL 17 sold 1.06M

NBA 2k17 sold 1.05

Week 1 will have sold more right away yeah but NFL will have then died out. WWE, due to the global appeal should have decent sales all year

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 1 will have sold more right away yeah but NFL will have then died out. WWE, due to the global appeal should have decent sales all year

I think you are vastly overrating how much WWE games sell. They don't sell well all year...likely within the first few weeks of release, then Black Friday/Christmas...and MAYBE (big maybe) a slight sales increase again around WrestleMania once all the DLC is out. The NFL is huge; more people worldwide likely know who Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are than Roman Reigns and AJ Styles. A WWE game will NEVER outsell Madden/NBA 2K.

So what was that guys riddle he put on Twitter that was in 2k18

Nothing so far. Which Youtuber was it again? The funny thing is that 2K retweeted it.

It was Tony Pizza Guy and the riddle is that the UK title is in.

The title in but no competitors huh what you playing at 2k

If not this year, they will be in next year. They are a game company and it is about making money. This is the direction that all gaming is going for that reason. We have taken the bait with DLC, so now they can squeeze a little more $ out of us.
uh... lets hope youre wrong. They do that enough with their NBA games. I think DLC is enough
Will the NBA games NFL games sports games do it because a lot of people play them and their playoff competitively I can't see the doing same thing with a WWE which is a niche market

No offence to NFL games but only Americans give a shit about NFL, I would hazard a guess that WWE sells more copies a year than NFL does, WWE has a world wide appeal, NFL doesn't. NBA is similar but more people care about that compared to NFL

In there first week

WWE 2k17 sold 490K

Madden NFL 17 sold 1.06M

NBA 2k17 sold 1.05

Madden 17 beat WWE 2k17 in global sales, you can research it but I suggest you just drop it. I don't buy Madden so I don't care but I think your lack of research is a little embarrassing and the subject should just be dropped. Let's get back to this good ol slobber knocker. I'm actually over new info lol almost there :D

In there first week

WWE 2k17 sold 490K

Madden NFL 17 sold 1.06M

NBA 2k17 sold 1.05

Of August of this year

WWE 2k17 - 2.26M sold

Madden NFL 17 - 6.13M sold

So who did better?

Does anyone know how long we have to wait for the Batista & RVD DLC if I am getting the standard edition?

Usually 90 days after release. About January 2018.

Was last year also 90 days after release? I felt last year, we got the NXT Edition DLCs very quickly.

Of August of this year

WWE 2k17 - 2.26M sold

Madden NFL 17 - 6.13M sold

So who did better?

Only 1 million of those sales came from outside the USA though and only 400,000 in Europe (more than I expected)

Whilst WWE got more than 1 million in Europe alone

I mainly meant the global appeal but I guess fair enough, because of USA - Madden outsold WWE. WWE did better globally though

Does anyone know how long we have to wait for the Batista & RVD DLC if I am getting the standard edition?

Usually 90 days after release. About January 2018.

Was last year also 90 days after release? I felt last year, we got the NXT Edition DLCs very quickly.

As far as I can remember I think it was around the end of December or early January.

So what was that guys riddle he put on Twitter that was in 2k18

Nothing so far. Which Youtuber was it again? The funny thing is that 2K retweeted it.

It was Tony Pizza Guy and the riddle is that the UK title is in.

The title in but no competitors huh what you playing at 2k

Well WWE owns the rights to the UK title. The UK wrestlers, however, aren't signed to exclusive deals

I've only just realised they moved the release date back. Early access for the deluxe edition is now on the 13th instead of the 10th.

I booked holiday for that four day early access which I now can't shift back because it's too short notice.

Thanks a bunch 2K ?

I've only just realised they moved the release date back. Early access for the deluxe edition is now on the 13th instead of the 10th.

I booked holiday for that four day early access which I now can't shift back because it's too short notice.

Thanks a bunch 2K ?

Moved it back? It's always been the 13th. 10/13/17 in US date - I've never seen it different. The only time they used 10 was in the early promotion, where the 10 meant the month.

Maybe your outlet got the date wrong or something.

Thanks a bunch 2K ?

Moved it back? It's always been the 13th. 10/13/17 in US date - I've never seen it different. The only time they used 10 was in the early promotion, where the 10 meant the month.

Maybe your outlet got the date wrong or something.

yeah its friday 13. ^^

nothing is moved possible we get it on 12.

Archived