WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what the odds of getting 205 and UK arenas I hope the revamp the tournament system

Speaking of people who talking to 2k or said they do what ever happen to that one guy who always comments onevery thing

Are you talking about Armond? Got banned. Turned out to be a previously banned member and didn't help his case by constantly picking fights.

So what the odds of getting 205 and UK arenas I hope the revamp the tournament system

Speaking of people who talking to 2k or said they do what ever happen to that one guy who always comments onevery thing

I was thinking that too when they had the U.K. Tournament. That venue exactly as it was would be cool and different in the game.

Atleast with 205 Live and CWC, if they didn't add those to the game, they wouldn't be hard for someone to create, since one is in the Smackdown arena and the other in the NXT arena.

If 2k would simply tweet that this game will have proper bug testing and need less patches post launch, I would be honestly be thrilled with that and fine until around august or early september

For some strange reason, I ran the credits to see who all was involved. It's amazing how many individuals listed in the credits for Yukes and 2K had titles like "Product tester" or "Quality Assurance". Really makes you wonder about the performance review procedure at these companies! :booker:

So when can we expect a gameplay trailer reveal or some official screenshots? If I'm not mistaken, these past years we already had those by this time of the year.

Going by the usual timeline posted on the 2K forums, I'd say late July is when we'll probably get something next. As for screenshots or video, I don't expect them til August.

So when can we expect a gameplay trailer reveal or some official screenshots? If I'm not mistaken, these past years we already had those by this time of the year.

Going by the usual timeline posted on the 2K forums, I'd say late July is when we'll probably get something next. As for screenshots or video, I don't expect them til August.

I swear we usually had some ingame stuff way sooner. Whether I'm right or wrong, the game better be worth it and polished if they are dragging the ingame reveals for so late.

Every year people act as if we're supposed to get stuff sooner than we normally do. Why this still surprises people, I have no idea.

Because I THINK we normally do get them sooner. I could be wrong.

The info trickle isnt usually in full swing until september.

I wouldn't be too excited. It sounds like 2K more wanted their input rather than showing them stuff.

Nope, they defs have some info to share.

Can't really say that for sure

They literally have said "can't wait to share with you all"

The Future Stars Pack I want:

Alleister Black

Kassius Ohno

Killian Dain (rest of Sanity on disc)

Pete Dunne (Tyler Bate on disc with belt)

Roderick Strong

Ruby Riot

The Future Stars Pack we're probably getting:

Alleister Black

Akira Tozawa or No Way Jose

Elías Samson

TM-61 or Authors of Pain if they aren't on-disc

...lol

I'm glad Kurt finally confirmed it to be true....damn true.

Archived