WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the way it teases that it's Triple H, with him leaving the crown and using the sledgehammer. I would also guess that the likes of Flair, Sting, DiBiase, Andre and Austin have pretty much been confirmed.

Oh yeah, hopefully DiBiase is a playable character this time around and not just a manager.

Sheesh, a lot of back and forth on a pointless mode with no reply value beat it once and done. You know what i find funny watching all of this. You all moan about him commenting on gm mode yet you all bait him back when its been dropped smh. Personal opinion on Gm Mode do i care about it nope. If it made a come back as the mode fanboys want it back would i play just once for any trophys that may be tied to it then i would move on and play exibition matchs in place of my universe mode.If universe mode was replace for gm mode.

Who's masks or stuff was in the case that Seth punched through?

Foley's, it was his Mankind leather mask and Socko.

Sheesh, someone is desperate to get his own opinion over everyone else lol.

We get it, you don't like GM mode. Others do, and have been asking for it back ever since it was removed. Plus, with the brand split in place it's now relevant again.

I'm 100% sure 2K would do a better job of it than THQ did, because they're not dirt poor and can afford to put more into the series whereas THQ couldn't. They had to remove stuff because they couldn't afford to keep it all in. If they make it available for online play it has even more potential drawing power.

THQ wasn't dirt poor in 2009 when it was removed either.

but whatever i just hope it doesn't come back especially for the sake of online/ playing with friends where single player players get singled out again.

that's my stance on it. others feel the same. Universe should be the focus not some thing where you have to deal with some ratings war

my thoughts are my own so i'm just leaving it at that. since everyone always has to be so defensive here.

You're the one who is responding to every single individual post about it, yet you're calling others defensive?

It sounds to me like you just don't want it in the series out of your own selfishness, because you don't happen to like it. I'm not really a big Universe fan but you don't see me saying it shouldn't be in the game. Universe doesn't really have much of a goal to it. You just play it from week to week and the computer decides what happens for you. Maybe some people like the idea of being judged on their booking and having a competitive aim.

Some people, honestly. "My opinion is more important than yours and if you don't agree with me then I'm taking the high road because you're out of line"

We get it, you don't like GM mode. Others do, and have been asking for it back ever since it was removed. Plus, with the brand split in place it's now relevant again.

I'm 100% sure 2K would do a better job of it than THQ did, because they're not dirt poor and can afford to put more into the series whereas THQ couldn't. They had to remove stuff because they couldn't afford to keep it all in. If they make it available for online play it has even more potential drawing power.

but whatever i just hope it doesn't come back especially for the sake of online/ playing with friends where single player players get singled out again.

that's my stance on it. others feel the same. Universe should be the focus not some thing where you have to deal with some ratings war

my thoughts are my own so i'm just leaving it at that. since everyone always has to be so defensive here.

You're the one who is responding to every single individual post about it, yet you're calling others defensive?

It sounds to me like you just don't want it in the series out of your own selfishness, because you don't happen to like it. I'm not really a big Universe fan but you don't see me saying it shouldn't be in the game. Universe doesn't really have much of a goal to it. You just play it from week to week and the computer decides what happens for you. Maybe some people like the idea of being judged on their booking and having a competitive aim.

Some people, honestly. "My opinion is more important than yours and if you don't agree with me then I'm taking the high road because you're out of line"

:facepalm:

no it was boring and the difference is universe survived. it wasn't removed. GM Mode was removed way before Universe mode was even a thing. As a matter of fact, Universe still employs alot of GM Mode's features. If you took the time to actually play it for more than a week or 4 hours you'd see that.

I hope the mode didn't get added.

so i can see everyone that wanted it (minority) throw a tantrum

Wow. Seriously lol, wow. What's wrong with you?

Hey I'm not telling you to like GM Mode, and I'm not saying Universe should be removed either. Far from it. It's not a fact that GM was boring, it's your opinion. Opinions aren't facts. You're clearly on a crusade to make sure everyone agrees with you though, and then ironically say "This is America!" like you're Randy Marsh after 10 beers or something. Free speech is a two-way street, dude. How about you grow up and accept that not everyone wants the same things as you, and you can't moan persistently until they do?

Also where did I throw a tantrum? I wasn't even speaking to anyone specifically when I first posted but you're the one who quoted me, whining like a spoiled you know what to start with and trying to force your opinion over as fact lol.

If it's added then I'll play it, regardless of how many community managers you've worked with.

So usually the cover star of the game gets special treatment in regards to their moves being reanimated or added. I'm hoping this means a few new pedigrees.

that didn't really work well for lesnar.. well for his entrance anyway.

but yeah hopefully there's alot of reanimated moves for seth

Got you. I knew I'd figure out a way. Goodbye again Jeff for the 20,000 time.

Really hoping that the physical collectibles edition is some sort of an "American Hero" edition, decked out in red white and blue, a nice Angle statue (like the Balor one we got last year)...an Angle print with autograph, etc...maybe even a replica of his gold medal, though I'm not sure on the legality of that. :lol:

Anyway, apparently more news is coming later today according to Twitter (DenkOps I think). Not really sure what to expect at this point given that it seems too early for in-game reveals or feature sheets etc.

Anyway, apparently more news is coming later today according to Twitter (DenkOps I think). Not really sure what to expect at this point given that it seems too early for in-game reveals or feature sheets etc.

Kurt Angle confirmed for pre-order bonus on raw i bet u

That was awesome. Vague enough to keep everyone guessing, but awesome enough to have everyone talking and hype about it. Well done. 2K hasn't put out anything that wasn't awesome yet. Last year's somewhat eerie "Downtown" commercial was one of my all-time favorite WWE game commercials, and 2K17 was a hell of a game.

Already got me wanting to get the Deluxe, because 4 days advance is a hell of a deal. But does that translate to a physical copy of the game too? Or just downloaded? Because I preordered 2K17 and that shit came like a week after everyone had it so what was the point? Lol

Archived