WWE 2k18 Cover Revealed + First Trailer

LEGION

first off i'm sure i'm alot older than you and i doubt you even know what goes into the development of a game. I however do. and i never said i had insider info but i've worked with enough Community managers to know what works and what doesn't and i knew Ledesma and Marcus and they both said it was removed because alot of people hated it. That was their exact words. You're welcome.

please stay out of my posts. not going to ask you again.

Stop being petty, and listen to yourself.

Age is only a number if you're going to act immature all the time.

guess what.. You just made the F'n ignore list

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed something my fall will be busy gaming wise.

The Evil Within 2 and WWE 2k18 on the same day, then South Park: The Fractured But Whole then Assassins Creed Origins, Call of Duty WW2 Starwars Battlefront 2 and i plan to get the Xbox One X at launch. Damn i hear my wallet crying.

Moving along...story designer is something I really would love to have back. I was one of those people who always took pride in making a proper story. Although, I really never finished any of them. I would always put a great amount of time and detail into one, and then abandon it halfway through. :lol:

The Evil Within 2 and WWE 2k18 on the same day, then South Park: The Fractured But Whole then Assassins Creed Origins, Call of Duty WW2 Starwars Battlefront 2 and i plan to get the Xbox One X at launch. Damn i hear my wallet crying.

looks like i'll only be getting BF2 and WWE2k18 if i am satisfied with the info

Armondwardatl, sometimes..you can really come off as an asshole and douchbag! You mix facts with opinions and it's like you have a superiority complex issues.

If people want GM mode back, let them! Don't be a buzz kill. Just because it didn't end up working out in past games, doesn't mean it can't ever work in the future.

You're disruptive by dismissing people and their opinion for everything that you don't agree with

Armondwardatl, sometimes..you can really come off as an asshole and douchbag! You mix facts with opinions and it's like you have a superiority complex issues.

If people want GM mode back, let them! Don't be a buzz kill. Just because it didn't end up working out in past games, doesn't mean it can't ever work in the future.

You're disruptive by dismissing people and their opinion for everything that you don't agree with

i didn't really dismiss anything. it was they play gm mode with friends part that set me off.

i apologize for that but i've seen what modes dedicated to multiplayer/online can do to this series first hand.

but at the same time Generations did not have to jump on me like he did. i just stated my feelings on gm mode which i am completely against. He jumps in every thread i post in. That's annoying like some younger annoying brother complex.

like i said i apologize for that. I have anger management issues. have for years. I deal. plus i just had to celebrate yesterday being 25 years since i lost my dad. so i'm not 100% in my right mind atm.

My wallet is tapping out already!

Madden NFL 18

WWE2k18

Assassin's Creed Origins

Star Wars Battlefront II

Three of them within 2 months

Madden NFL 18

WWE2k18

Assassin's Creed Origins

Star Wars Battlefront II

Oops i forgot madden too ugh too many games maaaaaaaan

Hyped to see the trailer on tv, in full format.

I still think Rollins is a strange choice, in terms of current product. He had a lengthy feud with the authority, where they belittled him and acted like he was the least important person on the roster. He's since been replaced by Joe as the authority's right hand. And he's kinda just been floating around in random matches since all that. I like the guy...but he never struck me as a cover star...especially being so closely involved with fighting the authority. Why would they logically ever put him on the video game if they're meant to hate him?

I'm concerned that Rollins murdered a guy tbh

Im sorry but random much :\

He burned that security guard alive, Rollins should probably lay low for a while.

Hyped to see the trailer on tv, in full format.

I still think Rollins is a strange choice, in terms of current product. He had a lengthy feud with the authority, where they belittled him and acted like he was the least important person on the roster. He's since been replaced by Joe as the authority's right hand. And he's kinda just been floating around in random matches since all that. I like the guy...but he never struck me as a cover star...especially being so closely involved with fighting the authority. Why would they logically ever put him on the video game if they're meant to hate him?

He's still considered a top guy and he fits this story perfectly

Madden NFL 18

WWE2k18

Assassin's Creed Origins

Star Wars Battlefront II

Yeah, I definitely know those feels... my wallet is damn close to tapping out as well.

He's still considered a top guy and he fits this story perfectly

Oh...absolutely. I'm not contesting either of those points.

But in terms of kayfabe and Rollins relationship with the people who run WWE as a company, it wouldn't make any sense for them to support putting him on the cover. I know that WWE operates in a "kayfabe is dead" sort of manner though...so that's why it's allowed. Just saying that I don't 100% agree with it.

Sheesh, someone is desperate to get his own opinion over everyone else lol.

We get it, you don't like GM mode. Others do, and have been asking for it back ever since it was removed. Plus, with the brand split in place it's now relevant again.

I'm 100% sure 2K would do a better job of it than THQ did, because they're not dirt poor and can afford to put more into the series whereas THQ couldn't. They had to remove stuff because they couldn't afford to keep it all in. If they make it available for online play it has even more potential drawing power.

Sheesh, someone is desperate to get his own opinion over everyone else lol.

We get it, you don't like GM mode. Others do, and have been asking for it back ever since it was removed. Plus, with the brand split in place it's now relevant again.

I'm 100% sure 2K would do a better job of it than THQ did, because they're not dirt poor and can afford to put more into the series whereas THQ couldn't. They had to remove stuff because they couldn't afford to keep it all in. If they make it available for online play it has even more potential drawing power.

THQ wasn't dirt poor in 2009 when it was removed either.

but whatever i just hope it doesn't come back especially for the sake of online/ playing with friends where single player players get singled out again.

that's my stance on it. others feel the same. Universe should be the focus not some thing where you have to deal with some ratings war

my thoughts are my own so i'm just leaving it at that. since everyone always has to be so defensive here.

I love the way it teases that it's Triple H, with him leaving the crown and using the sledgehammer. I would also guess that the likes of Flair, Sting, DiBiase, Andre and Austin have pretty much been confirmed.

Kurt Angle shoes confirmed from the trailer. Maybe POB or collectors edition.

I love the way it teases that it's Triple H, with him leaving the crown and using the sledgehammer. I would also guess that the likes of Flair, Sting, DiBiase, Andre and Austin have pretty much been confirmed.

over 20+ legends confirmed.

Archived